America 12

Ok so I'm finally updating!! Please don't hurt me. But I have something to request of all of you readers. Is America in character to you? I mean I don't want to change her personality from what it is in the actual series by Keira Cass, (That lady needs to write and publish faster after that last cliffhanger!) so if you feel I changed it please comment where you find an example and explain why. And one last thing before the actual chapter begins, I'm doing a one-shot competition!! You have until April 1st 2016! Pm me the title of the one-shot. Prize info is after the chapter.
Finally Aspen arrived.

"Are you ready, your highness?" Aspen asked.

"Yes. Oh, I want to tell you something first. Stay by the door, I can take care of myself."

"I know. You forget we've known each other since before you were princess or Queen. I've seen you in your darkest times and happiest times. So I know you're not helpless, but I'm not standing by the door. I took an oath to Illéa, you, Maxon, and your future children."

"That's a order, Aspen."

He just mutters things under his breath about stubborn red heads, obedience, and childhood friends.

"Don't get your boxers in a bunch and let's go."

He opens the door and I see a girl.

"You must be Katelyn."

"And you must be my dear brother's wife. Princess America."

"Actually I'm queen, but you can just call me America. I see no reason why we can't be civil to each other, we are in laws after all."

"Perhaps you're right. I'm sorry, this must be a horrible first impression."

"If you think this is bad, you should hear the impression I made with Maxon."

"I would love to!"

I told her how I met Maxon the night before I was supposed to and how I had been crying, and arguing with a guard.

"REALLY?!" She exclaimed laughing. Katelyn laughed till she was crying.

"Yeah, sometimes I wonder if I had subtly gotten a advantage."

"Definitely. I bet you intrigued him, Maxon never met anyone who didn't like him, excluding the rebels. Of course I might be wrong-"

"Your highness, King Maxon says your time is up." Aspen said.

"Tell him I said to stop being bossy and I'll come out when I want to. I'm rather enjoying the talk I'm having with the 'prisoner'."

"Are you sure?" Aspen asked skeptically.

"Officer Leger, are you disobeying me?" I questioned, teasing him.

"Not in a million years." He said winking, but still with a scared look on his face, (Aspen's expression after the wink^^) and he walked out into the hallway.

******************************************************************************************

Ok, so prizes for the one shot winners are as follows:

1st- YOUR CHOICE!!!

2nd- dedicated chapter, advertising for any book that you are currently writing for 2 months.

3rd- mentioned in ALL of my updates for ALL of my stories. Plus the advertising for any of your books for 1 month.

So some of you might say 'you can't have a one shot competition for a fanfic, well, I'm going to clear that up! I want you to basically predict the future of the story. Maybe it's about Erica and Andre. Maybe Katelyn, or possibly both! Don't forget to tag me in it and pm me the title!

Ok so what do you think about Katelyn? Good or bad character? Comment your thoughts and if you haven't, please check out my other story, 'The Black Haired 'Demon' and Me'!!