Chapter 6: Clary

Clary

I try to find my way out of the hallway I was in. I'm a monster. I keep walking and finally I'm in a different hallway.

I'm a monster.

I walk towards a door to see if anyone is in there. To see if I can get some help out of this maze. I knock on the door three times before the knob turns.

 I'm a monster. 

The door opens and I find a shirtless Jace standing in the doorway. "May I help you." I keep staring at his beautifully defined chest. But I look up at Jace and I ask, "I need help finding my room. I just got lost."

He walks back into the room-leaving the door open, might I add- to put on a shirt. As he puts it on, I can see the movement of his muscles. I feel the beat of my heart fasten. Why is it beating so fast? When he walks back out, he closes the door and grabs my hand. Which makes my heart about to explode! Why does he make me feel this way?

"So, Clarissa-"

"Watch it." I warned.

He laughs and then says, "Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction. Anyways, how old are you, Clary?" He asks.

"I will be 16 on Sunday. What about you, Blondie?"

"Oh, so is that my nickname now, Clary? I see how it is." He laughs and so do I. "I will be 17 soon so I'm basically cradle-robbing you."

"It's only like, what, six months?" We both laugh again and he keeps on walking to my room until we stop at my door. He pulls my hair back and then stops.

"What happened here?" He asks. "There's a bruise on your neck."

That's probably from when Alec slammed me into the wall.

"Oh, it's nothing!" I wave it off. I can tell he doesn't believe me. "Anyways, thanks for walking me here." I open my door and I walk in. But I didn't expect Jace to follow. Well. . .yeah I kind of did.

I see a note on my bed and I read it.

Watch your back, Clarissa. The Lightwoods won't be able to protect you for long. We're coming to get you and if they get in the way, they will be exterminated. But if you volunteer yourself instead of us taking you by force, we will have mercy on them.

-Your father and brother.

I look at Jace and he doesn't seem to have the same expression I do. He has pure rage in his eyes. I can't let them get hurt. There's only one way to stop them from hurting the Lightwoods.

I have to give myself to them.

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long. I have been really busy and I was working on You Can't Control Me. Anyways, I hope y'all like this chapter! I also saw Furious 7 on the Monday after Easter, it was soooooo goooood!!!!!!!!!!! And yesterday, I watched Big Hero 6 on my phone for the first time and it is so sad and so good! Anywho, y'all know what to do, vote, comment, follow, and other shtuff. Thanks for reading!

~~~~<4Violet<4~~~~

I know y'all see that cliffhanger there! Sorry to leave y'all hangin'. It just keeps y'all reading!

QOTD: What movie or movies are y'all looking forward to seeing?

I really wanna see Age of Adeline and Pitch Perfect 2!