Chapter 2: Jace

I sit at the foot of the bed where Clary sleeps. I ever knew how much pain someone could go through that is like me. I watch as she makes small breaths and noises in her sleep. She looks like she hasn't been through all of that- despite the blood, scars, and dirt on her. She looks gorgeous. Perfect. I want her.

"The Clave would like to see Clarissa in the library. " And with that, Alec slams the door. 

"But she's still asleep." I whisper.  Her eyes start to flutter and then they open. Her emerald green eyes shine through thr dark room. Gorgeous. Perfect. 

"Where am I?" She asks.

"The New York Institute. We saved you from your father and brother." Her eyes widen and look at me as she sits up. 

"You saved me?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Oh." She looks down as she whispers. 

"Come on. The Clave would like to see you." I grab her hand and she winces. "Are you okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah. I just have a cut on my hand." I look down and I see a gash on her hand. 

"Oh, sorry." I apoligize.

"It's okay." She winces as I help her up.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I ask.

"Never better. " She smiles. We walk to the library and we walk in. 

"Ah, you must be Clarissa." Robert says.

Clary gives me an uneasy look and looks at Robert. I can read her expression right now. She's scared. 

"I go by Clary." She tenses a little. Almost every Shadowhunter is here.

"Clary, please take the Mortal Sword and stand before all of the Shadowhunters." She gulps and takes the sword. 

"What is your full name?" Roberts asks.

"Clarissa Adele Fairchild."

"Do you know what Valentine plans to do? Why did he inject Angel blood in you? What happened to your brother?"

"No, I do not know what Valentine plans to do, I don't know why he injected Angel blood in me. And my brother, is now a demon." She says. She's telling the truth. 

"Clarissa, do you know what happened to your mother?" Robert asks. 

Her eyes fill with tears and she bites her lip. "He killed her. And he tried to kill me." She whispers.

"Who?" "Valentine."

Robert takes the sword out of her hands and she looks down. 

"Cla-" She bursts out of the room and I follow her. "I'll go get her." I say as I run out.

"Clary! Where are you!" I yell. I then stop by the Green House. A girl would love this place! I walk to the main area and I see Clary crying.

Hey guys! I am so glad you love this fanfic. I have gotten a lot of comments on this. I just got finished with semester exams and I totally bombed my Algebra exam and I studied really hard! But I have a passing grade in there.  The others I made good grades on and so that's good. I put a pic of Emerald green eyes bc I couldn't tell the diff between leaf green and emerald and so those are Clary's eye color. And I put one of my fave songs, Animals by Maroon 5 to the side as well. I have also been watching my Anime and I am close to finshing SAO 2 and it is super good!

Until next time!

~~~~~~Violet~~~~~~