Welcome to Yogtowers

Teneille's POV:
I had spent a week with Trott. Making my videos and uploading them at home. I heard him about to leave when I ran down to catch up with him. "Hey, wait! Can I come with you."
"Why do you want to?"
"I have nothing better to do today so why not." I had already had my laptop and headphones in my bag so all I had to do was grab it. When we arrived I was greeted as I expected. "I didn't know that it was bring your pet to work day," Smith said as we walked in.
"To bad you don't have one then," I poked my tongue out at him.
"Yes I do, I have Ross."
"I am not your pet, thank you very much," Ross looked over his booth thingy. He quickly bobbed back down when he saw me I kinda looked at the ground to. "Awww so cute," Trott said. I punched him in the arm and sat down in the couch. "So what are you actually going to do," Smith asked because he was the only one that could actually see me with out to much effort. I pulled out my laptop, "I got this," I held it up so he could see. While the Hat boys played some off camera minecraft I played some WOW (World of War Craft). After two hours or so Ross gets up, "Your going to have to move we have to record."I sighed and put my laptop back in the my bag and still have my headphones around my neck. As I walk out I get greeted by Sjin he gives me a fright. "Hi," he holds out his hand, "I'm Paul a.k.a Sjin."
"Hi," I shake his hand, "Teneille a.k.a Wolfbiskit, Trott's sister."
"Well then nice to meet you, I see they have kicked you out," he said pointing to the red light.
"Yeah they had to record, kinda got nothing to do now." One of them screams it sounds a lot like Smith. "And the usual ring tone of the Yogscast." I laugh and walk with him to the common room. "So what do you do," he asked.
"YouTube, I play Gmod, minecraft maps with my best friend and various horror games."
"Yay there is going to be more screaming in Yogtowers how fun." We walk in and Kim is sitting down on the couch in there. "What do you mean more screaming," I give him a puzzled look.
"Don't cha want to become part of the Yogscast?"
"OMG, yes please!" Kim laughs and looks up, "Hey, Tenille."
"Teneille, but I'm cool with that my friends could never think of a good nick name so I was called, Ten, eleven and Tenille."
"Oh really, I generally didn't know your name but ok," she smiled.
"Why eleven," Sjin asked walking over and sitting next to Kim.
"Cos, one of my friends called me Ten so another called me eleven, oh there was also Jensen. Cos when I got my hair cut they wanted a boys name for me and that's what it ended up being." I walk over and sit down beside Kim, "You know it will be nice having another girl in the tower for once." I laugh.
"Well not much use I act like the Hat boys."
"Well poor you then," Kim said putting an arm around my shoulder not very successfully. "Why does everyone have to be so god damn tall." I laugh and so does Sjin we just talk about games and I tell them a few things that I do for my Youtube channel Kim asks when I would like to join the Yogscast.

This happens for like the next few weeks me hanging out with all the different people playing some minecraft or WOW with them. On Friday week 2 of being at the yogscast. I'm sitting in the common room eating lunch while Trott is trying to push Ross into me the next time he goes to do it I just stand up and they fall on each other and everyone goes up in a fit of laughter. Lewis walks in and calls me out I walk out slightly confused, some of the others follow which confuses me even more. "What is going on here." Some one shushes me and covers my eyes then and almost make me run into the door frame they say sorry and I realise it was Trott. He lets go and I see a room with my computer my pile of games in a cupboard and cords all orderly. I almost die with excitement. I turn and give and go to give Trott a hug but then quickly realising it was Ross and everyone laughs. "Thanks everyone, but how did you get it here without me noticing."
"We took it all when you were hanging out with the girls this morning," Ross said going just a little bit red in the face. "Awwww Ross is blushing everyone," Trott laughs pointing at Ross.
"No, no I'm not," he covers his face and I just give him a hug making him blush more, but then I realise I was to. "There both blushing now how cuuuuuuute," Kim says standing in the doorway. Ross and I both look at each other and I just know that this will be the start of something.

Hey sorry for the shorter chapter I was writing this in English class but it's ok we were meant to be writing short stories for English and I handed mine in so I sneakily wrote this pretending like I was reading, and when I was writing that last part I had to stop for a bit and calm myself because I kept smiling like an idiot and I knew that someone was bound to look over at me (I sit at the back of the room).