Different

Trott's POV:
After a week of Teneille and Smith both being out of the hospital, besides the fact that almost everything Teneille did with her right arm hurt and Smiths left arm, they just seemed different. "Chris you ok," Katie asked hugging me from behind.
"I'm fine just got a few things on my mind."
"Like what," she walked round so she was now in front of me.
"Like, Smith and Teneille have been acting really strange and it's worrying me."
"Good strange like they normally are or bad strange they they seem quieter and avoid each other ever chance they get."
"Bad strange."
"Yeah I have noticed that to." I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "But I'm sure it will all go back to normal, the doctor said they may be like this for a while."
"Yeah, alright then I have to head off now so, see ya in the afternoon."
"Ok see you." About half an hour later I left to and picked up Smith along the way. Whilst we were driving I thought I'd ask him. "Smith what's going on you haven't been yourself for 2 weeks now."
"It's nothing," he looked out the window.
"No it's something because Ten is acting the exact same way."
"We just both saw something that scared the living shit out of us and I really don't want to talk about it." Smith continued to stare out the window so I decided to drop the subject. When we arrived Teneille was sitting on the couch playing a game called Geometry dash on her iPad and Ross was sitting at his desk. "Hey Trott, hey Smith," she said not looking up. Smith and I both said hey at the same time. I just stood over Teneille and watched her play she died at 83% on a level called Can't Let Go. "Oh fecking come on seriously again," she said rage quitting then reopening, I laughed. "Can I try."
"Go for you life." She gave me her iPad I kept dying at like 15%, then I decided to just give up.
"Well fuck this game," I gave it back.
"See it's hard."
"That's what she said, literally," Smith said, this was the first time they actually kinda spoke.
"Waaaayyy," Ross shouted from behind his partition.
"Very mature guys," Teneille said.
"What so do you expect us to be," Smith said. I can't believe they were actually talking.
"Nothing but immature adult sized children."
"You got that right," Teneille and Smith laughed. I looked at Ross and he had a confused face on to. "Why are you two talking to each other all of a sudden," Ross said. They both said nothing.

Smith's POV:
I talked to Teneille all the time still just not around other people, but we got carried away and just had a good laugh but forgot Trott and Ross were still here. "What did you to see that scared you so much that you don't talk to each other," Trott asked. I was getting really pissed off at that question and Teneille was a well. "Can't you guys just fucking drop it already," I said defensively. Teneille looked at me and sighed, it was probably time to tell them. "There was a time where both of us died at the same time," Teneille started..
"And we saw each other," I continued, "it was the scariest thing ever."
"Because it felt like we were dead we could see our bodies but we could also see each other," Teneille finished for me. "There happy!" She shouted and ran out. Ross went to get up. "No mate I will do it, I asked the question," Trott said as I just lay my head in the desk he stops at the door. "Just make sure Smith doesn't do anything stupid."
"I wasn't planning on it," I said closing my eyes to sleep.

Trott's POV:
I knew exactly where Teneille would be, on the roof. I walked out and she wasn't there. "Ten where are ya?" I called.
"Up here," she was on top of the part where you came out.
"Well I can't get up there I'm an unfit shit."
"Well I'm not coming down."
"Ten look I know I shouldn't have asked that was a shitty thing to do and now I feel like a shit brother to you."
"Your not a shit brother." She reached her hand down and helped me up. "Yes I am and you know it." I sat down beside her. "Chris I'm the one that is supposed to be depressing and you're the one helping me not the other way round."
"Well maybe we are both depressing." She puts an arm around me. "When I found out that you were my brother I don't think there was anyone happier than me at that moment, and when I saw you in the shops I almost had a heart attack I was that happy and you treated me like you knew me since we were little kids. So you are not a shit brother and I'm not a shit sister you are just being depressing." I chuckled to myself. "I thought you were supposed to be the depressing one and I'm helping you not the other way round." She pushed me and I almost fell off the thingy but she grabbed onto me just in time. "Shit that was so close."
"The worst you would have gotten was an extremely saw head and maybe arm."
"How can you possibly know that."
"Weeeeellllll......"
"You have fallen off haven't you."
"Twice maybe." I pushed her, "Well let's make it three." She some how did a roll and landed safety down. "Oh come on are you like some ninja now."
"Did you she that."
"See what."
"Exactly." I shook my head and jumped off and we walked back inside.