Funeral

Ross's POV:
Teneille had been at my house for a week now and it was so nice having her permanently at my place we had so much fun (not dirty). She still had the nightmares but this time I was always there for her sometimes she wouldn't say what happened there and then but tell me in the morning. But something far worse than a nightmare happened today. We were just calmly sitting in our offices, Teneille was recording while Smith, Trott and I were just editing and doing thumbnails. When Teneille walked into our room looking all sad and she held up a letter. I got up to see what it was and it was a funeral letter and it was for her adopted mother, Chrissy. It also said you can bring your brother, boyfriend and their friend if you want. "It's from my cousin, well adopted cousin. She died 2 weeks ago yet I wasn't informed." I saw a tear drop down her cheek and I have her a hug and she hugged me tightly back. Trott read out loud the letter about what to dress as, I thought it was just black at funerals. "Don't wear black unless it's a t-shirt with a pattern on it. If you are a girl don't wear a dress where something comfortable. If you are a boy do not wear a tuxedo wear casual clothes." Trott looked up from the paper and at a Teneille. "Chrissy said she never wanted people to be sad at her funeral so don't wear black she also wanted them to be happy for her and that she would be buried in a cardboard box with a cool dubstep song playing not amazing grace and purple balloons would be released." Teneille started to tear up again so buried her face in my neck. The funeral was tomorrow.

This is seriously a filler as the next one would have been to long just saying soz not soz.