Nightmares are back

Ross's POV:
I was just sitting at my desk thinking about something. "What ya thinking about mate," Trott said, Smith wasn't in the room. "Do you think I should ask Teneille to move in with me."
"Hell yeah you should, getting sick of having her around all the time." I laugh and start thinking of ways to ask her. Smith walks back in looking quite sad he has been for a few weeks now ever since Trott got a girlfriend, Katie. (Don't know when they got together just using it for the story). "What's up mate," I ask as he walks in.
"Nothing much," he seems really sad.
"You just seem a bit sad that's all."
"Nar I'm perfectly fine," he sits down at his desk and I can no longer see him.

I just decide to go ask Teneille up front as I can't think of a way to ask her that isn't to fancy. I get up and Trott nods at me and I walk out. Teneille doesn't have her light on so I look in the window and she is just talking to something but it's not loud as if she was talking to someone and she is also sitting on her bean bag and not looking at a screen. I knock on the door and she just tells me to come in. "Who were you talking to," I ask.
"Myself, you gotta have an intelligent conversation every once in a while," she looks at me and smiles, "so what are ya here for then." She moves over a bit and I sit down on the bean bag and she lays her head on my shoulder. "I wanted to ask you something."
"Oh god, but continue."
"Do you want to move in with me we have been," I was cut off by her hugging me tightly.
"Yes," she whispered into my ear. I was so happy I didn't really expect her to say yes at this moment, but I was glad she did. We just sat there for bit she was sitting in my lap lying back into me. I was just sitting there when I felt her get a bit heavier on me and I realised that she was falling asleep so I let her. Trott opens the door, "Hey mat...," I cut him off with a shhh. He just makes an O shape with his mouth and comes over and picks her up so I can get up. He walks with her into our office and puts her down on the couch and I sit beside her. "Hey Trott how late was she up last night," Smith asks looking over. I wondered that myself now she wasn't the one to fall asleep during the day. "I don't know, all I know is that she didn't get much sleep."
"From what," I ask a bit concerned.
"I don't know she didn't tell me she just seemed a bit sadder this morning and extremely tired but that's about it." I moved her fringe out of her face. Even though she had short hair she still looked like a girl and it suited her so well I even saw a picture of her with long hair and then short hair afterwards and I reckon that short looks better.

Trott's POV:
I hate lying to Ross but I knew why she didn't sleep last night, she had another nightmare. I didn't want to tell Ross that he was already worried about her as she hadn't been getting much sleep lately. Teneille came into the kitchen in the morning very tired and scared of something and when I mentioned Ross's name she freaked out and when she calmed down she told me that she had a nightmare that Ross turned into Joe and tried to kill her. I looked over my partition and saw that she was lying on Ross's lap sound asleep, she looked so peaceful. "You do know don't you," Ross said noticing that I was looking over. I sighed and sat back down and put my head in my hands. "Chris tell me what happened," Ross was standing at my partition I didn't know what to tell him. "Trott please tell me your scaring me," Ross sounded very concerned.
"She had a nightmare that you turned into her adopted father and tried to kill her." I looked up at Ross he seemed very scared then he walked out of the room Smith tried to stop him but couldn't.