Block n' Load

Teneille's POV:
Today was the day of the block and load challenge and we would be in a massive warehouse. Ross had to be in a hamster costume, Trott would later have to be in a pink leotard I was not looking forward to that but then again I could take so many photos of him and laugh. It was so cold in the warehouse I kinda felt sorry for Trott as he couldn't wear a jumper. "Come on Tim," Turps shouts as Trott runs around in circles. I laugh at them.

After the first round when one wall of boxes are knocked down I decided to try and climb into one. "What are you doing," Smith asked as I tried. Ross walked over with the camera for the behind the scenes video.
"Getting in box." I try to climb in but it doesn't work so I punch the bottom out of two boxes and get into them. "Yay I'm in a box." I try to run but it fails.
"Wait hold on you need one more box." Smith grabs a box but doesn't take out the bottom and just sticks it on my head. "I can't see," I say through the boxes. I put my hands up on one. "Incognito mode activate." I ever so slowly get down with the other boxes. "She's with her people now." Ross says walking away.
"I can't get up," I yell because I don't know if people are still around me. "Helllp please." I try and wiggle out of the box. "And now you see the queen box trying to escape as all her other loyal subjects where killed," Ross says imitating David Attenborough. I manage to get my arms out and stand up. "Oh no the queen box has arisen and will surely attack us if we are not careful. I try to run at Ross but fail and fall over ripping the box that was on my legs. "Owwww," I stand up and look at my elbow as I took off my jumper to fit in the boxes in the first place. "I got a boo boo." I show my elbow to the camera and all there was, was a small cut. I still had the box half on my head though. I actually completely forgot about the box and began walking back to everyone else. "Hey Ten I think a box followed you," Trott said. I grabbed the box on my head and everyone laughed. "I actually forgot it was there." This just made everyone laugh even more. The time came when Smith was going to be firing fireworks at a wall of boxes and everyone was helping out to put them up except for Turps. We were testing the fireworks out and I saw Ross with the camera and walked over. "I'm in a very flammable outfit. So if I burn, I'm dying, I'm going to die. Goodbye love ones, ta ra," I hear him say as I'm walking. He turns the camera and it faces me. "Don't have to say bye to me as I'm going to die with you," I blow him a kiss and he laughs. After all the boxes are burnt and the smoke is filling the room we go into another room for Smith to get cream pied in the face whilst eating a chilli. After he has all the cream on him I walk a little bit closer. "Who wants a hug." Everyone runs away from him. "How about you." I try to duck but he manages to get it all in my hair and on the back of my neck. "Aww geez, almost got away." Trott and Lewis clean up Smith whist he drinks a carton of milk and I wipe what cream I can off of me. Smith still tried to hug me as he still had little bits of cream on him. "Away demon spawn," I say to him he just laughs and hugs me. I scream and Ross just laughs he is still filming. It was a fun day and I hope to get to do more of that as I didn't get to go to the trials one.