#001 • ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆

"I'm sorry (Y/n), but this is for your sake... the path I am taking is too dangerous for you and it's one I wish not for you to see." As my eyes began to drop, her voice rang in my thoughts. My mind was foggy, and the need to sleep was nearly overwhelming... But I had to keep my eyes open. I had to know why she's doing this to me... why she laced my drink with a tranquilliser... why she's suddenly leaving me behind. "We'll meet again, my friend. Just wait for me...

...I hope you won't hate me for what I'm going to do."

My eyes widen in fear, as I reach for her, calling her name as if it's the last strand of hope for her to not leave, "No! Lumine..." and just like that, I lay in darkness, feeling the last ounces of energy leaving my drained body.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

【𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲】 𝚈𝚞-𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚗      ♡
0:43 ────────────ㅇ────── - 0:22

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

"...!"

A muffled call...

".....!"

There it is again...

".........!"

All I sense is the seemingly eternal darkness that encapsulates my body, and that echoing sound...

"..."

Suddenly a stream of light pierces the perpetual shadow, growing brighter and brighter as each second passes.

".....!"

My eyes flutter open, wincing at the bright light of the sun that contrasted the deep abyss of a night in my dream.

When my eyes finally adjust, I'm met with bright golden ones that seem so familiar, yet different at the same time. Such beautiful eyes, lull me into daze, not wanting to leave the orbs that could rival the stunning colour of the sunrise I could see in the corner of my eye.

My mind zones out everything that isn't his golden hues, only a muffled sound echoes in my still fuzzy head. The sound becoming clearer, with each call. 'A voice? no... two voices...' "hellooo", a male called again.

"She seems to be in a trance!" A squeaky voice, exclaimed in return.

My eyes widen and I shake my head hastily, in an attempt to snap out of my trance. "Ah, sorry... I was in a bit of a daze.", Sighing awkwardly, I feel my cheeks heat up out of embarrassment, bowing my head down slightly, to avoid eye contact.

A voice chuckled, softly, "Haha, it's alright, we could tell. After all, you seemed to be in a pretty deep sleep." Glancing up, I'm met once more with those hypnotic eyes. Instead of staring into them again, my own flicker around his whole face. They seem to be a male, but I hope I didn't misgender them. His long blonde plat lays over his shoulder, as he's leant down to me. Their face is familiar, however, I can't seem to put my finger on why.

My eyes then drift to the floating child-like thing next to the person. They have white hair and dark purple eyes. I notice how they only seem to hover around the male, for some unique reason. Perhaps they're the male's familiar, since I've never seen anything quite like her.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

【𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝】 𝚈𝚞-𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚗      ♡
0:17 ─────ㅇ────────────── - 1:09