#008 • 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆

We soon make it to the tavern, resting ourselves on the barstools. "Bennett, how old are you?" I inquire as I turn to face the male next to me

"18. Why? You want to have some drinks together?" He questions. To which I nod, and immediately order two alcoholic beverages. Deciding to make idle chatter, whilst we wait.

Not long after, the orders are placed on the counter, a red-haired male serving them, "Here you are. Enjoy your drinks." I just stare in return, his long scarlet strands, tied into a high dangling ponytail. Their ruby hues stern yet holding a lingering kindness. A suit that fits every inch of his frame perfectly, yet not holding a single crease. I'm certain that many a female around Mondstadt has fallen for him. He exudes such mystery in both his appearance and aura. My eyes flit up often, catching a glimpse in of the male, then returning to my drink. Trying to not make it too blatant that I was interested.

All while I am doing such, an envious Bennett on-looks the scene, agitation building up inside. He glares down said male, for stealing the female's attention. The redhead takes notice of this, furrowing his brows in The redhead notices this and furrows his brows in perplexity. "Is there an issue?"

Yet the blonde male just clicks his tongue in hostility, eyes cold as he states, "Yeah. You." To which the former male grows bewildered by this. at. He opens his mouth to speak, but before he can even get a word out, I interrupt.

"Uhm, Mr.Bartender... May I catch your name?" I wonder, tapping the counter gently. Curiosity swamping my mind.

He simply nods in understanding, "Diluc, Diluc Ragnvindr. I'm sorry, but I'm not that interested in yours." He states nonchalantly, focusing his attention back to cleaning glasses. But his movements suddenly halts upon the opening of the tavern door and the footsteps that soon follow after. His face scrunches up in irritation, seemingly recognising who had entered, without even glancing their way.

"Diluc~ Brother... mind pouring me a glass of red? I'm oh, so thirsty~" A voice calls, deep yet rambunctious. "Hm? Who's this beauty? Is my brother ignoring you? He has no interest in any form of relationship, especially with beauties like you. He's an odd one, that's for sure."

I turn to face the man, who has one eye covered by a finely sewn eyepatch and the other is a magnificent deep blue eye that matches his royal blue hair. He holds a mischievous grin upon his features, as he sends a flirtatious smirk in my direction. I just chuckle and roll my eyes, having already been used to dealing with individuals like himself. I'm sure he and Lisa must get along well, "Hi, I'm (Y/n). Might I catch yours?"

"It's Kaeya, darling. Kaeya Alberich, the Cavalry Captain for the Knights of Favonious. You've got a lovely name dear, it really suits you." He compliments, leaning against the bar, taking a bottle of wine from behind the counter and sipping it.

"Kaeya, stop it.", Bennett demands, knuckles turning white as he balls them up. A sickening look upon his face, as his eyes burn into the male's beside me.

A sly arm snakes around my shoulder, as the flirtatious male brings his face near my own, as I try to wiggle my way out of his hold. "Look at that, Benny's finally gaining some confidence. Well sorry kiddo, but I'm having fun with her tonight."

"Don't put your filthy hands on her!" A voice booms from behind, door slamming open as they do so.

I pivot my head towards the familiar sound, eyes widening upon noticing the bloodlust held within his own. "Venti-"

"Why hello there Venti! Care to join me for a drink? I was just going to have a round with this little lady here. Nothing inappropriate, so there's no need to get your strings in a twist.", He flaunts, tightening his grip around my form in an attempt to mock the male in front. I squeak in pain, as he accidentally grips too hard on my arm.