#002 • 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆

"...and that's when I found (Y/n) in the domain and brought her back to my camp..." Aether finishes, as Amber nods in acknowledgment.

"Wow... (Y/n) you seem to have been through a lot. I wonder how long you were asleep for..." The brunette trailedls off, halting in her steps, to which we do also. It's only when I look up from the girl, that I notice that we're at the Knights HQ. "Alrighty! You three wait here, while I go inform Master Jean of your arrival." She announces, while hastily making her way inside of the Knight's Headquarters, leaving me, Aether, and Paimon outside.

"She's a chirpy one, isn't she." I laugh, amused at her cute and energetic personality.

"Yeah, she sure is." The blonde male agrees, chuckling at the antics of the energetic brunette.

It's only when we're left in silence, well not including Paimon's constant yapping, that my brain fully processes the names that I have just today been introduced to, 'wait, Acting Grand Master Jean? Amber? I've never heard of these people before today. Something's not right here...'

Not long after Amber's enterence into to the HQ, she makes her way back outside. "You're in luck! Master Jean has informed me that, as the meeting doesn't contain anything confidential, you are permitted to join."

My (E/c) eyes and his golden hues exchange a relieved glance. "Thank goodness. I really didn't want to stay behind, it would've been so boring." I sigh, at which Aether nods his head in acknowledgment.

"Well then you three, follow me inside. Acting Grand Master Jean has quite the busy schedule, so we don't want to keep her waiting." Amber announces, swiftly turning around to re-enter the building she just left.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

【𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬】 𝚈𝚞-𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚗 ♡
0:49 ────────────ㅇ────── - 0:25

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

We make it not that far in, before we are lead straight to a door on the left side of the building. Our pace slows, until we are just a few feet from the wooden entrance, while Amber knocks, "Acting Grand Master Jean? It's Amber, I've brought along the guests!".

And with that, a gentle voice from the other side, beckons us in, to which we enter. We are met with a blonde haired woman with beautiful azure eyes. She lifts her head from her paperwork, to greet us. "Hello again Amber, and welcome travellers, I've heard of the deeds that Aether has accomplished and I am thankful for your help for in the matter. I am also aware as to why the female next to you has joined us, so no need to worry." She says, a soft smile on her tired face.

"So, why did you call me here? I'm kind of busy looking for my sister." Aether questions, in a dull and blunt tone.

Smack his arm lightly, a disappointed frown is etched on my face, "Aether! Don't be so rude..." an annoyed sigh, escaping from my throat, soon after.

"Huh? Rude? Oh, sorry. I didn't realise it came across that way..." he mumbles, lowering his head in guilt.

"Ah, no, don't worry about it. I didn't take any offence at all. Anyway, to answer your question, I have called you here to thank you for retrieving the artefact and capturing the Treasure Hoarder's leader. As a thanks for your help, the Nights of Favonious would like to reward your efforts with a new glider, since your other one broke, some mora, and a discount on any and all purchases within Mondstadt for a week." Jean announces graciously, whilst gesturing for Amber to hand Aether the rewards. "Also, Amber over here, has put up posters all around Mondstadt. We would have done more, but because of the ongoing bombardment of Stormterror, our efforts are with keeping him at bay. My apologies for this."