#003 • 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆

We are once again outside of the Knights of Favonious headquarters, sitting patiently on the steps leading up to the building. A light conversation between myself, Aether, and Paimon, keeping us occupied, whilst we wait for the red-clad bunny girl to exit the HQ with my new glider.

Our conversation is cut short by the haste footsteps of running, coming from inside the building, and then the heavy roar of the Wooden Favonious doors, grinding open. "I'm back! And with your gift!" The mentioned girl's energetic voice echoes. We all look up to see the brunette leaping over our heads, and to the bottom of the stairs, where she lands gracefully and spins to face us three. "Sorry I took so long! I found this one in the treasure chamber. I remembered that when I was on duty there once, I stumbled across it, and underneath the stand, it had your name on it. I don't think I'll get in trouble, since I'm not exactly stealing it, as it technically belongs to you." She rambles, while strolling up to me and handing me the stunning glider.

It had more of a flexible shape that looks more like wings than the others, while the colours and design made it look angelic. It was mainly white, but with accents of (f/c), (2f/c), and (3f/c). There were gorgeous crystals of the same three colours, and fine golden threads that were subtle, yet emphasised the colours.

My eyes widen as my smile grows. 'This is my old glider... it's still in perfect condition!' A small tear roles down the side of my face, as my lips quiver. "This brings back so many memories... my friends, Barbatos, Morax, and Baal! They made this for me. I miss them so much... I hope to see them again soon."

"I'm sure you will. Once they hear the news of your awakening, I'm sure they'll come see you." She comforts, while Aether rubs my bag gently in a soothing manner. It seems, at this point, Amber isn't shocked by anything information I tell her.

Our conversation is then cut short by a guard calling from inside the headquarters. "Master Jean! The glider in the treasure room is missing! Someone's stolen it!"

We all snap our heads towards Amber, who's got an awkward smile plastered on her face. "Whoops." She sighs, "Guess we'll have to go in and explain..."

─────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────

Our conversation with Jean was quite the hassle. Once she found out about me and my background, she had apologised for not realising sooner and how she would've made arrangements. She then thanked me for protecting Mondstadt in the past from threats like Durin. But what tipped me over the edge was that she was going to announce my return to the city, and to prepare a party for me. I quickly turned this down, telling her that I don't believe myself worthy of such praise, as it has been over 500 years, since I had done anything for them.

I may enjoy the praises and such, but not when I've done nothing for them in so long. After this, Jean gave up, and instead agreed to keep my return a secret.

Currently, me, Aether, Paimon, and Amber are wandering to the plaza, beneath the statue of Barbados. "So, Lady (Y/n)..."Paimon asks in a teasing tone.

"Huh? Why are you calling me 'Lady' all of a sudden?" I quizzically ask, brows furrowed and eyes locked on the small female.

"'Cause, sometimes people call gods lords and stuff, like with Lord Barbatos." She announces.

"I don't think that's how it works, and please drop the 'Lady', if you are correct then people will start becoming suspicious of it, and I don't want them knowing just yet." I sigh, whispering to the trio.