Chapter 14

[A/N; This is dedicated to saywhatyoumean because her fanfics are like LIFE. Check out her new one MY CALLING; http://www.wattpad.com/10968071-my-calling-an-emblem3-story]

"Kaity's POV*

I'm standing in the kitchen buttering a slice of toast when I feel arms snake around my waist and push my back up against their front. "Morning beautiful" Wes whispers in to my neck, his breath warm on my skin.

"Good morning, would you like some toast?" I ask as he trails soft kisses across my shoulder.

"Mhmm..." I smile and pop two slices of bread in to the toaster and push it down. "My shirt suits you" He laughs and releases his arms from my waist.

"Thanks" I say spinning around to face him. "I like your shirts" I grin poking him in the stomach.

"Do you wanna hang out at mine today?" Wes asks me as I place a plate in front of him and sit down at the table.

"Yeah sounds good, when do you leave?" I ask, my tone sad.

"Tomorrow" I feel my heart drop in my chest but it's what he's got to do. "I'm gonna miss you"

"I'll miss you too" I half smile, "But we'll see each other soon" I get up from the table and put my cup in the sink.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he takes a bite of his toast.

"Shower" I kiss his cheek and walk out of the kitchen and in to the bathroom, I lock the door behind me, turn on the shower, strip down and jump in.

I stay in the shower longer than I usually would thinking about the past few days with Wes, how amazing they've been and what we've done & then it hits me that he's going to be an hour away and it's going to be a long distance thing, do I want that? No, I don't, but I want Wes and I want us to work but will it? I get lost in my thoughts until the banging on the door scares me.

"Kaity, are you OK in there?" Wes shouts through the door, I turn off the shower and get out.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I shout back and unlock the door. He stood there grinning at me. "What?" I laugh and push past him.

"Nothing, just admiring my view" He winks and follows me in to the bedroom.

"Oh shut up, your shirts on the bathroom floor" I tell him, as I drop my towel and pull on a oversized vest and black girl boxers. I feel Wes' eyes burning in to my back as I change. "Will you stop staring at me?"

"You're a tease though" I hear his footsteps on the floor, once closer he spins me around to face him "But you can't exactly wear this to my house, I don't think my Mom would approve" I shake my head and push him off of me.

"I'm not just wearing this you weirdo, I've only put this on while I find something to wear" I roll my eyes and look through my wardrobe for an outfit. "What should I wear? Like what are we going to do today?"

"Um, wear something casual but you might want to take something a little dressy for tonight" He says quickly, I spin around and he's avoiding eye contact.

"Why? What's happening tonight?" I sigh and raise my eyebrows.

"It's my mom's friends birthday and we're throwing her a party, I didn't know, Keaton called me while you were in the shower to tell me" I throw my head back since I hardly had any nice clothes. "What?"

"I have nothing nice to wear" I shrug. Wes jumps up off the bed and looks through the rack of clothes.

"What about this?" He pulls out my Halloween costume from last year, it's a Snow White dress with stockings.