02 : Honey.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.02༺❘✦━━━

"God.."

Taehyung sighed, throwing himself onto his bed as his bag flew across the room.

It has been two days since he ran into Alina, and he couldn't forget about her.

He got to talk to her.

He got her number too.

Every morning, Taehyung looked forward to leaving, just to see her in her skimpy silk robe, her curves marked by it.

Ass almost revealed, if the wind blew to much, her nipples would harden under the fabric, her hair always in a bun, messy strands of hair sticking out.

Her skin looked smooth, her face not even puffy in the morning.

And then she'd turn to him, always giving him the same kind smile, raising her hand and opening her mouth to let out her beautiful honey voice.

Kind of deep but not too much either, making it incredibly hot for him.

'Hi honey', or 'Good morning honey'.

She'd never change the pet name, always calling him 'honey', and that held Taehyung in a chokehold.

He can't count how many times he touched himself to her, imagining her moaning the pet name under him as he showed her that she deserved better than a man that much older than her, who probably had to take the blue pill to be able to satisfy her.

A pathetic excuse of satisfaction, in fact, Taehyung was sure that she wasn't satisfied.

But he couldn't blame her for staying, if he could just sit on his ass for the rest of life without having to work yet being rich, he would.

But that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun in the meantime, while he elaborates a plan to save her.

He sighed, opening a pack of gummies before sitting on his chair in front of his window, watching the house next to his.

Her husband still wasn't back, and that made Taehyung wonder if he should call her already or not.

The whole time he was thinking he stared at the house, though he couldn't see anything.

Up until his eyes catched something.

A detail.

The gate was opened.

Her front gate was opened.

He took another gummy in his mouth, wondering if it was always opened, or if she forgot to close it that particular day.

Or maybe she left it opened on purpose.

No, impossible, she didn't know he was looking at her, watching her every move.

But why would she forget to do something so important as closing her front gate ?

Taehyung sighed, heading downstairs.

"Taehyung where are you going ?" His mother asked him.

"Take a quick walk, I'll be home for dinner." He said before heading out, quickly putting on his slides.

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he walked towards the house, finally deciding to visit her.

He entered the property, closing the gate behind him to ring the doorbell.

It wasn't long until she opened the door, seeing him standing there, giving her a kind smile.

"Hi, did you need something ?" She asked.