31 : Nothing.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.31༺❘✦━━━

"That was the last box I think."

Taehyung let out a small sigh, stretching his arms above his head.

"Well.. We did it sugar."

She hummed in response, wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm so tired.." She said in a small voice, head on his chest.

"You're always tired these days." He commented. "You know, if you're sick we should to the doctor's 'Lina.." He furrowed his eyebrows.

She shook her head, looking up at him.

"Doctors make me nervous.." She answered.

"You're just a big baby.. I can go with you tomorrow." He said, rubbing her back. "Then at least you won't be nervous."

She muttered a 'thank you' before slowly detaching herself from him, kissing his cheek.

"Now I'm gonna shower and rest a little
bit.. We can take care of all that stuff tomorrow."

Taehyung hummed in response, watching her walk up the stairs with a small smile.

All his.

Alina was all his.

He made her happy, everything he ever did was to make her happy and it worked.

He looked around the penthouse, his new home.

He felt like he was dreaming, leaving here, with Alina.

It just seemed like the perfect life, with wedding rings not so far ahead.

Kim Alina, Alina Kim.

God Taehyung loved her so much.

He'd do anything for her, anything to spend the rest of his life with her.

He decided to go in the walk in closet to start putting his clothes in there, humming happily to himself.

Life was good.

Alina walked in after a few moments, robe tied around her body, slightly falling off of her shoulder.

"I don't think I'm even gonna dress up to be honest.." She mumbled, more to herself. "Plus my tits hurt these days, they just feel heavy for some reason."

"Then don't, just rest.. You've been doing the most these past days."

She sighed, wrapping her arms around him in despair.

Despite being twenty-six, Taehyung had to admit, Alina was just a big baby.

And it was still so fucking adorable to him.

She was precious, and he'll protect her at all costs, as if she didn't need protection from him.

"I'm so tired baby.."

He hummed in response, fixing her robe around her body, her hair in a chaotic puff on top of her head.

"You're so, so pretty.." He complimented her, kissing her forehead.

"Liar, I look like a mess right now." She answered.

And she genuinely thought he was lying.

Despite being a very pretty woman no matter the circumstances, Alina spent six years of her life with an emotionally abusing man, who made her believe that her in this state was the ugliest thing he has ever seen.

She knew Taehyung wasn't like that, but it'd take her a while to detach herself from Victor's absolutely fucked up mentality, all the damage he did.

"And I'd still get on my knees for you.. You never look bad.."

She clicked her tongue, pushing him away lightly.

Taehyung's brows furrowed at that, a small frown forming on his face.

"Why do you seem so.. Irritated ?" He asked.

"I don't see what you're talking about." She answered.

"'Lina-"

"Move please, I'm hungry." She cut him off.

His brows furrowed even more, a scoff leaving his lips.

"No."

"Taehyung, move." She repeated.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong with you."

"Why do you want to know ?" She asked.

"Because I love you and I care about you." He answered, face softening.

It took a her a few seconds to register what he said, her face also softening as she looked at him.

"You love me ? Like.. Love-Love me ?" She asked.

"So much, 'Lina.. So please tell me what's wrong, it hurts me to see you reject me like that."

Alina felt guilt take over her as she bit her lower lip, looking away from him.

He loved her.

He was in love with her.

Now she couldn't disappoint him, she couldn't lose that love.

"I feel like.. I've put on a little bit of weight and it makes me feel self-conscious.. And I'm sick on top of that." She finally said.

"That's nothing to get all upset about sugar, you still look beautiful.. And to be honest, I like you better with round cheeks." He reassured her.

She gave him a small smile, pursing her lips.

"Thanks.. I'm sorry for being rude and stuff.."

"It's alright.." He answered, wrapping her in his arms.

She closed her eyes, appreciating his warmth as Taehyung smirked.

There was no doubt now.

But to Alina, it was so impossible for her to be pregnant that the thought didn't come to her brain and if it ever did, she'd just push it back, preferring to stay in denial.

".. I love you too, by the way.. A lot.. Wanna make you happy." Alina spoke up, head still against his chest.

And she didn't know that these were the words she should've never pronounced.

Because now that Taehyung knew, nothing must come between them, absolutely nothing, big or small.

He kissed her cheek, chuckling.

"No, I love you more."

.

.

(A/N)

the ending is close~

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.