11 : I belong to you.

┏━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.11༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Sug-"

"Hi Taehyung !"

His eyebrows furrowed as he got in the car next to her, buckling his belt.

Her eyes quickly switched to her house then back to him, his eyebrows furrowing even more, but he didn't turn around, feeling eyes on his back.

"He's watching, isn't he ?" He asked, lowering his face.

"Sure, we can go there." She answered, nodding.

Taehyung's eyes rolled, annoyance getting to him.

So none only Victor was limiting their time together, but he was also watching them.

She started the car, waving at him before driving off, letting out a long sigh.

As planned, she was supposed to drive him around for his assignment that day, and needless to say that if he was excited, Taehyung's mood went pretty much sour.

"You okay ? Did he put you under surveillance or something ?"

"He just.. Doesn't trust you." She answered. "But don't worry, I took care of it."

He stayed silent a second, taking a deep breath.

".. What do you mean you took care of it ?"

"Spread my legs, made him believe he was an alpha male and that no college boy could have me and boom, made him fall in love all over again." She explained with a sigh.

Taehyung tensed, hands gripping his bag tighter.

"So you slept with him, huh ? That's why you asked me to not be mad at you ?"

"Yeah, I don't have many options."

"You didn't have to worry about that Alina, I-"

"Listen, it's not about you, whatever happens to me you'll comfortably live with your parents and go to college, you don't know what it's like to struggle financially, so if spreading my legs can keep me out of this, I'd do it as long as I have to."

He took a deep breath, leaning back in his seat.

That made him realize that he didn't know Alina's backstory at all, not one bit.

From the way she acted, he assumed she was born into money, everything about her was just so graceful and expensive.

"Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.."

"It's alright.."

"But I got you sugar, okay ? I don't wanna fight with you.. If anything ever happens, know that I got you, I can never be mad at you."