22 : Flustered.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.22༺❘✦━━━

"Table for two please."

Taehyung sighed behind Alina, hands gently patting her ass.

After he paid for the gas and the mini-golf, she insisted on paying for the meal, and of course she didn't go to a cheap restaurant.

It wasn't extremely fancy, but it still smelled expensive.

They both sat at the table they assigned them at, a small sigh escaping Taehyung's lips.

"Sugar not gonna lie, I don't really feel comfortable here.." He mumbled.

"Where do you think I was gonna take you ? In 'n out ?" She answered, giving him a light tap on the tip of his nose.

"No but.. I don't really fit in the scenery you know ?"

"You're right, you're way too handsome for this scenery." She answered.

He only chuckled, taken aback by the random compliment.

Alina rarely complimented him, if she ever did.

"By the way I think I need to say something.. I was bored so I installed TikTok and tell me why the first video I see is you doing a.. thirst trap ?"

He looked away from her, a faint smile on his lips.

"Did you thirst though ?"

"No, thirsting on internet is for people who don't get the real deal." She answered, drinking water.

He looked at her with a squint before smirking, a small scoff leaving his lips.

"So you're jealous ?"

"Of what ?" She answered with a scoff, staring back at him. "I'm sitting there with you, it all depends if you're seeing other girls behind my back."

"Do you see other guys while I'm in school ?" He asked in response.

There was a silence as they just stared back and forth at each other for a while.

They weren't anything official, yet there was a silent agreement on the loyalty point.

If they got involved with anyone else, it was a betrayal.

"I asked first." She raised a brow.

"And I've told you already that girls my age don't interest me, now answer me."

"I only want you."

He cocked his head, smirking.

"So you do want me ?"

"Never said I didn't." She answered before turning her head to the waiter.

They both ordered their food before turning back to face each other.

"And you.. What do you want from me ?" She asked him, index back to gently tapping the table.

"I don't want anything from you, I want you, your entire body, mind, heart, soul.. All mine."

"Ambitious." She answered.

"Ambitious but almost done, now I have to ask you what you're doing with a college boy ?"

"So you don't want me ?" She asked, raising her brow again.

"Just making sure you don't run off for someone your age."