07 : Lovers.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.07༺❘✦━━━

Taehyung has never felt so grateful to masturbate before.

Every day when he came back from Alina's house, he ran to the bathroom to relieve himself.

If he didn't that day, he was sure that he would've came untouched, just by seeing her laying on the bed, her chest out, tongue deep in her mouth.

His hands on her chest, pinching her nipples as he grind against her, hoodie off and sweatpants getting wet from the pool's water on the bottom of her bikini.

His lips went down to her neck, kissing every inch of her skin, his other hand sliding down to her crotch touching her through her bottoms.

She was melting in his touch, small whimpers leaving her lips.

Of course her husband never touched her this way, if he was even touching her.

Taehyung took his time, gently sucking her nipples, pushing her bikini bottom with his fingers to caress her clit, noticing she was completely hairless.

"Maintenance, huh ?" He chuckled, slowly pushing a finger inside.

"More please.." She mumbled under her breath, gripping his arm.

"Please who ?"

She looked into his eyes, bottom lip stuck behind her teeth, eyebrows knitting as he added another finger.

"Oh my God.."

"Please who, sugar ? Hm ?"

"P-Please.. Fuck, I don't know.." She gave up, her back arching as he touched her right where she needed it the most.

He was indeed really experienced, there was no doubt about that.

"Please Taehyung.." She sighed, tightening her grip around him.

"Wasn't that hard, was it ?" He chuckled.

He had two of his fingers inside of her fingering her hole, his thumb rubbing her clit.

"You're so tight, I'm gonna destroy that pussy." He mumbled under his breath, eyes kept on her hole, tightly gripping his fingers and leaking all over his hand.

She was only moaning in response, his fingers' size making it easy for him to just find her spot and abuse it, fingering her open.

"You don't know how many fucking times I thought about fucking you, sugar.. And now I have you at my mercy, legs spread, with my hand all over your pussy."

Her hand traveled down his stomach, reaching his crotch and squeezing his boner, making him let out a big grunt.

He was big, really big.

"Big enough for you ?" He asked with a small smirk, now making scissoring movements with his fingers.

He needed to get inside of her now, he couldn't wait anymore.

"It's not gonna fi-fuck~"

He went back to her neck, kissing and biting.

"I'm gonna make it fit don't worry, nothing will stop me from claiming you as mine." He whispered in her ear, sighing of pleasure as she stroked him through the fabric. "Be nice and take the bottoms off, so we can get to real business."

She didn't hesitate one bit, taking off her bikini bottoms as she watched him do the same, seeing him already rock hard, even bigger than she expected.