03 : Loner.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.03༺❘✦━━━

"So what are you doing today ?"

Alina took a deep breath, thinking.

Yesterday when her husband got home it was the same, he ate, showered, and locked himself in his office until exhaustion got to him, simple.

It was a routine, she was used to this.

It was the next morning and they were sitting together at the breakfast table.

"I have to run some errands and then.. The neighbors' son asked me to pick him up from class this afternoon, his car is broken and he'd walk too much if he took the bus." She lied.

Taehyung took the bus either ways, he didn't have a car.

Victor didn't even flinch, mindlessly humming, as usual.

He never cared.

He loved her for her looks, not for who she was.

He never cared who she was seeing or what she was doing, as long as she didn't cheat on him.

She only let out a small sigh and as usual, when the time came she followed him outside, watching him leave, waving at him until the car disappeared from her sight.

Then she turned to the neighbor's house, seeing Taehyung standing there, looking at her with a small smirk.

"Hi honey !"

He nodded his head in response, still staring at her as she walked back inside, her robe fluttering in the wind.

He really looked forward to the afternoon, when she'll come pick him up so he can swim in her scent again.

He couldn't clearly identify it, but it smelled expensive, attractive, with a hint of something like patchouli.

Something that made him want to kiss her until her lips are swollen.

He couldn't wait to get out of school and see her, that's all he thought about that day.

Taehyung was popular on campus, just for his looks.

Nobody really knew him because he was a very secretive person, always doing whatever he needed to do away from people's gazes.

He didn't have much friends, if he had any at all, earphones always stuck in his ears.

A loner, yes, but a cute one.

He had quite a bit of fame on social medias, whether it was on Twitter where he wrote short poems when he was bored, his Instagram account where he posted his art, his TikTok account where he posted thirst traps when he had nothing to do, or his other Instagram account where he posted his face and outfits, Taehyung was 'famous'.

He was your typical college boy, except he was a loner, but he was okay with it because he didn't feel lonely.

He always sat at the back of the classroom and took notes quietly, the music in his earphones lowered to hear the professor.

Girls always attempted to sit next to him and make conversation, but that didn't interest him.

Taehyung knew he was handsome, and considering how secretive he was, they most likely didn't want him for his personality, but to brag about his looks.

Like a vulgar accessory, a Chanel bag.

He didn't have the time nor the desire to lose time on that.

Except when it came to Alina Moretti, the neighbor.

He would lose all of his time if it came to her, in fact, he already does by thinking about her that much.

Taehyung lived with his father so far and considering that his mother's house was closer to college, he decided to move back in with her, not wanting to deal with dorms, roommates or whatever you have to do in college.

And that's when he first saw her.

Wearing leather jeans with a black sleeveless bodysuit, Gucci belt on her small waist, black red bottom stilettos on her feet.

She was coming back from shopping, tons of bags in her hands, her shoulder holding her phone to her ear as she laughed with whoever was at the other end.

Her hair was in high bun, showing off the Chanel earrings she wore, her makeup light and sophisticated.

Taehyung was just standing in his room, looking around the window when he saw her for the first time.

Then came the first time when she talked to him.

Waving at her husband who was leaving.

She turned around and let out a small inaudible gasp, surprised to see a young man coming out of the house next door, when she knew her neighbor was queer.

Taehyung explained quickly that it was his mother, to which Alina nodded with a small smile before waving at him, saying those two words that made him swoon over the moon.

"Hi honey !"

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.