Finale : Wake up.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.FIN༺❘✦━━━

"What.."

Alina woke up after a while in her living room.

She examined her surroundings and tried to stand up but noticed she was bound to a chair.

Her eyes widened, panicked getting over her.

"Shh.. Don't panic sugar, I'm here.."

She flinched at the contact of Taehyung's cold hand on her cheek, stroking it.

Something in his eyes felt foreign, the way he was looking at her like she was the most precious thing in the world was yet so evil.

"Taehyung.. Taehyung what's going on ?" She asked.

"Calm down, it's not good for the baby.." He answered, rubbing her stomach.

"But-"

"I needed you to stay still 'Lina.. You were about to leave me, that hurts you know ? I did a lot for you.."

She only gulped, not a word coming out of her mouth, waiting for him to say more.

"Study mechanics to get rid of your parasite of a husband, trying to hard to find tetrodotoxin to get rid of that bitch who tried to get in your head, threatening people to avoid making you uncomfortable.. I've done so much in the shadows for you sugar, because I love you like that." He said, kissing her cheek before pulling a chair to sit in front of her, still gently rubbing her cheek.

Despite all he just said, Alina couldn't stop herself from leaning in the familiar touch, trying to figure who was that man sitting in front of her.

Has she always loved him, despite him being this evil human being ?

.. No, Taehyung wasn't evil.

Why would he be so good to her if he was ?

But then again, he killed people, two people, and hurt even more.

"Why are you doing this ?" She asked, tearing up.

"Because I love you ! I want to spend my whole life with you ! I made you happy sugar, in any single way your cute little head could think of, accepted you just as you were.."

He cupped her cheek, kissing her forehead.

".. And I did everything to make you happy."

Alina bit her lower lip, looking at him.

She hated the way she still felt like her heart would explode when he looked into her eyes, and she hated more the way her brain was trying to make excuses for him, not thinking rationally.

After all, he was her only friend and the only person to love her, no matter if it wasn't the good kind of love.

Taehyung was all she had.

And her brain was trying to make her forgive him, just kissing him and sleep into his arms, not caring about anything he did.

"Are you scared of me baby ? You don't have to, you know ?" He said, gently rubbing her stomach. "Stress isn't good for the baby."

"Taehyung.."

He hummed in response, kissing her cheek.

"Untie me please.. I promise I'm not mad at you." She said, sobbing.

"I-"

"I love you baby I promise-" She sniffed. "I promise I'm not mad at you but I'm scared, untie me please.."