34 : Baby Mama.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.34༺❘✦━━━

"Twenty-year old student Roxanne Landgrab was found dead this morning in the-"

"Isn't that your friend ?" Alina turned down the television's volume, turning to Taehyung.

The weekend came around fast, and after the news about her pregnancy, Taehyung was bursting in happiness.

Alina was too far into it to get an abortion, and either ways, she didn't mind that much.

He was just peppering kisses on her stomach as she learned the news, a worried look on her face.

The conditions of her death were horrible too.

She was apparently robbed and brutally killed, stabbed fourteen times and shot, heck, even her hair extensions were gone.

More results from the autopsy were yet to be revealed, if it ever will be, considering how cruel the murder was.

"My ex, not my friend.. Couldn't stand her, but I hope she rests in peace I guess." He answered. "Can't wait to meet you my pretty girl.." He spoke to Alina's stomach, smiling.

"Are you going to her funeral ?" Alina asked.

"No, we were exes and had a really bad relationship, I don't see why I should show up, plus her family has no idea of my existence."

"But-"

"'Lina I don't want to talk about her, she's dead, sad for her but end of the story, I'd rather focus on my baby to come." He cut her off.

He got rid of Roxanne, yet she was still pestering him.

It irritated him.

However, realizing the way he talked to Alina, his face softened, lips pressing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry sugar it's just.. It's making me anxious you know ? I really didn't like the girl.."

"I'm just worried honey, you were once close to that girl, what if they come for you next ?" She asked, eyes filled with concern. "And most importantly you said the relationship was bad, what if you're a suspect too ? I know you're innocent but police would just.. Believe whatever they think is right."

"Stop worrying it's not good for the baby.. And nobody'll come for me, don't worry." He reassured her, kissing her cheek again. "Plus, you know I'm innocent, so what's the point of worrying ?"

She let out a soft sigh, shaking her head.

"You don't know that."

"'Lina I can assure you that I'll be just fine, okay ?" He insisted.

Alina crossed her arms against her chest, deadpanning.

She was really worried about him, not knowing he was the murderer.

"I don't want people taking you away from
me when you're perfectly innocent." She argued.

"Nobody will ever take me away from you, okay ? It'll be fine I promise, I'll never be away from you." He said, wrapping his arms around her. "I'll always be there."

She let out a soft sigh, nuzzling into his figure and looking down at her stomach, tracing patterns on it.

She couldn't believe that she was pregnant despite all the precautions they took.

Part of her didn't want it, but another kept saying that if her parents were alive, they'd be happy for her, and the thought of projecting her love on someone other than Taehyung wasn't that bad.

Plus, parenting couldn't be that hard, right ?

Especially when Taehyung looked so invested in it already.

It'd be all fine for them.

"I can't wait to name our baby girl.." He said, smiling.

"And if it's not a girl ?" She answered.

"Nope, has to be a girl."

Alina chuckled, stroking his hair as he looked at her stomach in awe.

"We should buy a video camera to film all of this, and then show her when she'll older." Taehyung mumbled.

"That'd be so cute.." She answered.

He hummed in response, seeing the happy look on her face.

This is what she deserved to look like all the time.

And he was making her happy, always.

No matter what he had to do to see that smile..

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.