18 : Rest in peace.

━━━✦❘༻SUGAR.18༺❘✦━━━

"Oh fuck.."

Taehyung sighed, slowly throwing his head back as he held her head to guide her pace, plump lips wrapped around him, pleasuring him.

He was in a bliss, finally getting to fuck her in the master bedroom.

"M'gonna cum all over you sugar.." He sighed, looking down at her.

She moaned at that, vibrating on his tip which made him hiss, thumb rubbing her cheek.

Her tongue swirled around him, focusing on the big vein on the underside, his eyes rolling back.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum.."

She stared at him through her long lashes, waiting for him to relieve himself, let himself go.

His phone started to ring but Taehyung didn't care, not even checking who was calling him.

But of course Alina grabbed it and picked it up, pulling him out of her mouth and stroking him.

"Yo Kim-"

"He's busy, can I get a message ?" She answered, staring into his eyes.

There was a small silence at the other end of the line, an audible gasp of shock being heard.

"Who is it ?"

"Don't worry about that sweetheart, just tell me if I can get a message."

She put him back in her mouth, focusing on his tip, sucking on it gently and giving it kitten licks, still looking at him.

"Uh.. There's a party tonight.. He can come.. And you too." The male answered, getting flirtatious towards the end of the sentence.

Alina loudly pulled Taehyung's cock out of her mouth, going back to stroking him.

"You wanna go to the party honey ?" She asked, looking at him as he tried to keep quiet.

He shook his head, biting down on his lips hard.

It was took much, he was going to cum.

Alina knew it, feeling him twitch in her hand.

Wherever he liked didn't matter, Taehyung just had that thing that didn't made her think twice when it came to sex.

However he liked, wherever he felt like it.

She knew it would worth it at the end.

He pulled out of her mouth, releasing on her chest with loud grunts and she only chuckled at that, rubbing his thighs.

"Let yourself go baby.."

He couldn't hold back and let out a loud grunt, throwing his head back.

"Tell Jimin that I'm busy right now.." He panted out, eyes clouded in lust.

"He asked if you're going to the party though."

Taehyung grabbed her and threw on her back on the bed, spreading her legs and grabbing the phone.

"Taking care of something, if you see me, you see me but don't expect anything."

He hung up the phone immediately after, spreading her legs to have more access.

"So you want to play it like that ?" He asked with a deep chuckle, bringing her body closer to his.

"It's disrespectful to ignore a friend's call, might be an emergency."

"Nothing else matters aside from you sugar, keep that in mind."