Chapter 2 <3

I walked, suitcase rolling behind me to the jet. Spencer was sitting on one of the beige leather wall couches. His eyes lit up when he saw me and I walked over to sit by him.

***

" Emily!" JJ turned to stare at her.

"What?" she said exasperated.

"Reid definitely has a little crush on our new Agent, He got her personal number." she said, faking shock.

"Well for Reid even that intense eye contact was pretty damn scandalous if you ask me."

JJ laughed "look at him just gaze at her, the whole teams been whispering about since early morning yesterday." Emily took a moment to stare at Loliteand Spencer.

***

I was deep in thought when Spencer tapped my shoulder. His demeanor was different. More confident, maybe? "What are you thinking about Lolite, I could hear your music through your headphones"

"Oh um... just thinking about... things, damn I wish you could smoke in here."

Spencer perked up "there's a room where smoking is allowed by the bathrooms. It has a couch if you um..." he scratched the back of his head.

"If what, Spencer?"

"We could sit in there and um... talk if you need a smoke." He looked at me curiously.

"Garcia told me you hate cigarettes"

He nodded

"I do, but I can look past it if..." I leaned closer to him.

"If what, Spencer?" He let out a small sigh and laughed

"If you're the one doing the smoking." His words hit me like a kiss. I was so flustered.

"I... um"

"It's not as fun when someone does it to you, huh? It's definitely much cuter though."

I laughed nervously.

"C'mon Loliteyou really need a smoke." he grabbed my hand. I hadn't realized how much taller than me he really was, but now I was intimidated by him, in a good way of course.

The team's eyes followed us to the room. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "He's keeping me company while I smoke." I heard them snicker at me. It wasn't mean though, just teasing.

"What!?" I said exasperated.

Derek stared at me "baby girl either you're clueless or in severe denial, We all keep staring because he's never shown any interest in any girl in any of the towns we've been in. And even if he was interested, he never had the balls to say anything. He really likes you, really wants you."

I nodded trying not to make eye contact with any of them. I sighed

"I really like him too..."

"Then go in there" Derek smiled at me. Maybe gaining the acceptance of this team wouldn't be as difficult as I thought it would be.

Spencer smiled at me when I walked in.

"I don't know why they think I can't tell you anything myself" He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

I smiled at him. Something about him made it hard for me to focus. Usually I always have a sarcastic line. He leaned down close to me. Our lips, intoxicatingly close to touching. I swallowed hard