Chapter 4 <3

I had made it to the Hotel I was staying at. My room wouldn't get much use. I was gonna stay with Spencer. I don't like sleeping by myself in this town. I did like the smell of the rental cars. We used the squad cars from the Miami Police Department, to go to crime scenes ect. However for personal use; two people are issued one car. I liked it. Riding around with Spencer in a typical car felt... intimate.

"I'm gonna have a cig before we go to the room, Spence."

"Oh, i'd stay out here with you, but i've gotta pee."

"Don't worry"

"Okay i'll be right back"

I watched as he speed walked into the hotel. I lit my cigarette and before I could even take a drag. A sharp, migraine inducing pain echoed through me. Then nothing. I had been shifting in and out of consciousness. When I heard it, I heard him. The mere sound of his voice made me shudder. I tried to get a feel of my surroundings. There was a throbbing pain on the side of my head. I could feel dripping blood running down my face. I went to try and wipe it off. But my hands were bound behind my back. I laid there trying to register what had happened. Then panic. It rippled through my body in waves of intensity. My breathing became hitched and heavy like the air wasn't reaching my lungs. A meek noise of rage slipped through my lips. Oh shit! He knew I was awake now. I wanted to cry, scream, to do anything. Then the movement I had been using as a comfort stopped. I heard tires screeching. He had stopped. Wherever he was taking me it was here. I laid there silent tears streaming down my cheeks. The sliding door opened and there he was.

"C'mon Lolite you're back" He threw me over his shoulder.

"Fuck you, fuck you, let me go"

"Lolite your begging never worked five years ago it's not gonna work now" I sobbed a disgusting heavy sob. "It's okay my sweet girl, it's okay"

"I'm not your sweet girl anymore."

***

I walked out of the bathroom. I just assumed Lolite had more than one cigarette. I walked out to meet her... the overwhelming pain in my stomach when I saw her bag laying on the concrete, contents spilled. She had her phone. She still had her phone. I called Garcia immediately.

"Hello"

"Garcia I need you to track Lolite's cell, and please tell me it's still on."

"Yes, what happened?"

"She was taken."

"3456 West drive, go Reid, get the girl."

"Thank you Garcia, call the rest of the team now please."

"On it."