Chapter 11 <3

He sat down on my soft pink couch. I fixed my hair and put on some more perfume when I got in there. I got out of there quickly, not wanting to keep him waiting. When I came out of the bathroom, he locked eyes with me. 

“Come here Lolite” I walked over to him on the couch. “You're so beautiful, it hurts.” 

“Spencer.” He pulled me onto his lap. 

“So beautiful it hurts.” He slowly leaned in to kiss me, my head spinning from the alcohol. He slowly bit my bottom lip, slipping his tongue into my mouth. A muffled groan escaped his lips as he pulled me closer. The kisses got more desperate and intense. He pulled away, our noses still touching. 

“Lay down.” I did as I was told. He peeled my fishnets down to my feet, throwing them over my couch. He slid my dress above my head. Leaving me in only a bra and underwear. He kissed down my neck while he unclipped my bra. 

“I love your hair like that.” He kissed down my neck to my chest. He placed kisses down to my navel. He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. He kissed the inside of my thighs. Slowly trailing his attention to my clit, my breath hitched as he ran his tongue across it. 

“Spencer..” my voice trailed off. My vision was foggy, I dug my hands into his hair. He groaned when I pulled it. My eyes rolled back as I came. 

“I like when I make your eyes roll back like that.” He positioned himself on top of me and kissed me roughly. I could taste myself on his lips. He unzipped his pants and pulled his belt out of the loops. He tossed it beside him and lowered himself into me. His eyes rolled back as he thrusted into me. 

“Spencer, fuck.” He smiled, his long hair touching my cheeks. 

“Good girl.” He groaned as he picked up a steady rhythm. He put two fingers into my mouth. 

“I like that pretty little mouth Lolite.” I sucked his fingers as he pounded into me. 

“Spencer, I’m gonna.” I moaned as my legs shook. My breathing was heavy and ragged as he continued to thrust into me.” He gasped and filled me. He leaned into kissing me both of our breathing heavy. 

“I love you Lolite” I was shocked at his words, drunk and wide eyed. I ran my hands through his hair. 

“I love you too, Spencer.” 

“LoliteI wanna sleep in your bed, I wanna see you wake up in the morning.” I nodded, breathlessly I whispered “Okay, Spencer.” My legs were sore and shaky when I stood up. 

“You look so pretty like that, messy, post fucked.” His words left me flustered. I giggled. 

“Are you gonna come lay with me?” He nodded and pulled up his boxers. I walked to my closet and pulled out an oversized shirt. He watched me from the doorway. 

“What are you thinking about?” He tilted his head to stare at me. 

“You, always you.” I walked over to kiss him before going to lay in my bed. I pulled the covers over me and lit a cigarette. He crawled into bed beside me.

“Lolitecan I tell you something” 

“Of course.” 

“It’s gonna be scary.” and then I knew, I knew.

“Tell me…” 

“He, Terry… He’s escaped. That’s why I wouldn’t let you ride by yourself. I’m so sorry.” 

“No. It can’t be” I whispered. Hot tears streamed down my cheeks. “No, no,no, god no.” The sobs came heavy and painful. I could feel the ache in my stomach as I screamed. Spencer grabbed me and held me.” 

“We’ll get him, I promise.” 

“I’m scared Spencer, I’m so scared.” I choked on my words and reached over to my nightstand. My hands shook as I grabbed a cigarette. 

“I started smoking because of him.” I lit it. “I’ve tried to quit, but I can’t.” I sobbed heavily as I smoked. Spencer just sat and watched me. 

“Lolite, we're almost sure he doesn’t know where you live.” I moved closer to him. 

“Spencer…”

“Yes.” 

“If we don’t catch him, I'll never forgive myself.” 

“It’s not your fault, Lolite” 

“He’s very smart, Reid.” My eyes became heavy, with all the alcohol,sex, and panic I needed sleep. “Spencer, goodnight.” He sighed and held onto me. 

“Goodnight Lolite” My sleep was heavy and troubled. He was still out there.