Chapter 6 <3

He was here. Reid found me. I knew he would. I knew that he could. Spencer, Spencer, Spencer. The name came out of my mouth smoothly. It echoed. I knew what he had given to me. He had given it to her as well....me? Younger me. Reid was screaming

“Put Your hands where I can see them now.”

I smiled at him, my eyes hurt when they stayed open for too long so I couldn’t make eye contact. 

“Hotch, Derek, JJ, Emily. She’s down here.” 

They stared at me as they entered the room. My head was spinning. 

“Terry, drop the weapon.” 

“Or what? You’ll shoot me?” He laughed.

“Terry It’s over…” my voice was slurred and It echoed across the small room where my childhood had been stripped from me the same as my clothes. Reid turned to stare at me, his eyes teary. 

“Lolite, don’t talk to him.”

“He needs to know Reid.” 

“I know baby, He’ll know, but right now we need to get him away from you.”

“Okay, I’m gonna lay-”

“Lolite, no! Stay awake please.” he pleaded, big eyes on me. 

Terry stood up.

“Stay the hell away from him Terry.” I said in a sad attempt of a shout“You don’t know her Spencer, you don’t know shit. No one knows her the way I do. She screamed and cried your name. What is it about you, that she wants you more?” 

Derek grabbed him. 

“You have the right to stay silent.” He had him in cuffs. I watched them drag him up the basement stairs as the paramedics wrapped my wounds. Everytime I blinked, Reid got closer to me. He leaned down to grab me. Derek came back down but I didn’t really notice him.

“Spencer?”

“Yes?”

“Kiss me, please.” 

He grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The team.  I didn’t care. I knew Reid heard them too. He didn’t care “If fate is real Lolite, then I know that this is it.” Reid pulled away and I felt his hot tears hit my cheek. Derek walked up behind him and patted his back. 

“We need to take her to a hospital, he gave her a heavy dose of morphine. But she, she had built tolerance”

“Are you saying that she did this regularly?” 

“No ” I coughed. “He used to drug me, make me look dead.” Reid stared at me