Chapter 7 <3

I woke up to the soft voices lingering around me. 

“She’s going to be okay, but she lost a lot of blood.”  Derek turned to face me. 

“Guys, she’s awake.” my throat felt scratchy and dry. My head was pounding. Reid turned to stare at me. 

“Guys…” I coughed, “Um… sorry, can I have some water please.” Reid walked over to the side of the hospital bed. He lifted a plastic cup to my lips. 

“Thank you, Spencer.” He smiled but It didn’t reach his eyes. He was still scared. 

“Guys what happened to um…” Spencer put a finger to my lips. 

“He’ll never bother you again.” I smiled at him. 

“How long am I gonna stay here?”

 Hotchner sighed,” just till tomorrow morning.”

“What time is it?” I looked around. I hadn’t noticed how dark all the surrounding windows were. 

Derek patted my shoulder. “It’s 3:32 AM” I nodded, still confused. “ Reid’s gonna stay here with you all night.” I smiled. 

“Okay.”

Reid walked over to me 

“How are you feeling?”

“Emotionally, terrible. Physically, also terrible.” 

“I know, I know.” I shifted my body so I was facing him. 

“Will you lay with me?”

“Of course” He crawled into the small hospital bed beside me. 

“Do you guys think I’m weak now?” he stared at me. 

“Loliteyou were kidnapped, drugged, abused…” He trailed off. “Did he?” 

“Yes Spencer, the doctors  told me, I couldn’t remember.” He pulled me close to him 

“No one thinks you’re weak, this was your case. It was very personal.” I laughed. “Lolite, you were so strong. You used your words to distract him long enough for us to get there.” 

“Spence?”

“Yes?”

“Do you think I’ve proved myself to this team?” He held me close and kissed me. 

“You’ve made quite the impression. On me, on everyone. We all knew you were gonna be a great addition to this team.” I smiled. 

“Spencer, when I was laying there, you were all I could think about.” 

“Lolite…” he trailed off and pulled me closer. 

“All I could think about was.” my words were muffled, against his chest. “I could have found someone, something real… and I just kept screaming your name.” He kissed me softly and ran his hands through my hair. 

“I’ve never felt this way about anyone before, Lolite. When I first saw that you were missing. I knew. I felt so guilty.”

“Spence, It wasn’t your fault.” My tear stained eyes pleaded at him. 

“ I know that, now that you're safe” we talked between soft and desperate kisses. “Lolite, I'm gonna do everything I can to protect you.” 

“Thank you, Spencer.” I drifted off into a comfortable sleep.