Chapter 10 <3

“Woman! Did you say yes?!” I smiled at her “Lolite Bardot, answer me.” Reid came around from the driver's seat of the car

“Calm down Garcia, she said yes.” Garcia squealed and grabbed me. 

“Oh thank god, that would have made this night really awkward.” I laughed and pulled away from the hug. 

“Oh, it would've? I had nooo idea Garcia.” she rolled her eyes at me

“Shut up, Bardot. Let’s go get white girl wasted.” 

“Garcia I have not heard that phrase for years.” 

“Then your life must be very boring.” She turned her nose upward and walked quickly to the entrance of the club. Spencer wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hurried me up to the entrance. The bouncer looked me up and down and smiled. He didn’t I.D me… weird. But I luckily didn’t get the dreaded black ex’s on my hands. I waited for Spencer to be let in. The exchange between him and the bouncer was awkward to say the least. He finally got let in. He had a pissed look on his face, that is until he saw me. JJ, Hotch, Emily, and Derek ran up to us. 

Derek motioned me over to him. “I’m glad you took my advice, Reid is too.” I turned my head in his direction, he was dancing and laughing with Emily. I smiled. “Sweetheart don't hurt this boy, and don’t feel like I’m putting you down. I said the same thing to Reid.” I laughed. 

“I’m gonna get a drink.” 

“Of course, after this week you need one.” He turned to walk away. 

“Derek, wait!” He spun around 

“Yes?” 

“I just wanted to tell you that even with all the chaos, this has been the best week of my life.”

He smiled, “I hope that’s because of Reid.” I rolled my eyes dramatically. 

“No, the best part was definitely the necrophiliac.” I tried so hard not to laugh. “Of course it was Reid.” 

I walked to the bar. The bartender was a short man with thick and clumpy eyeliner. 

“What can I get for you?” He kept attempting to make eye contact. I rejected it. 

“Oh, I just need a shot of strawberry vodka and a rum and coke.”

I hoped he would just walk away from me, but of course not. 

“Are you here with someone dollface?” I felt two arms wrap around my waist, spencer. 

“Yeah she is actually.” he smiled at the bartender and squinted his eyes. “Your fake chain is turning your neck green by the way.” My eyes went wide, damn Reid, damn. The bartender bit the inside of his cheek, becoming visibly uncomfortable. He handed me my drinks. 

“Thank you.” he nodded, refusing eye contact, good. 

I took the shot quickly. Bleh 

“Calling this strawberry vodka is offensive to strawberries.” Reid smiled at me. He sat down my rum and coke on the table the rest of the team was. 

“Come dance with me.” The team squinted at him. 

“What about Mrs Bardot here has you so…” Emily trailed off. He tilted his head to the side. 

“What, energetic?” Emily laughed softly. 

“I guess so,”

 While Reid was talking I downed my rum and coke. He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance. I felt giddy and light as he pulled me toward him. He held me against his chest and swayed back and forth.