Bring it on (Fluff to Smut)

Summary: Ever since your dear husband Syverson got back from his deployment he's been way too busy to pay you any attention so you decide to try and draw him by force.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Female Reader (No description of ethnicity or body type though long legs are mentioned)

Word count: 1,5k

Warnings: 18+, Fluff to smut. Slight Dad!Sy, teasing, kitchen sex, light ass smacking, banter, groping, slight fingering, dirty talk, grinding, cockwarming.

I give no permission to repost, copy my work or parts of it.

Bring it On

It's been a long, excruciating while since you and Sy had a moment to yourselves.

Ever since he returned from his last deployment, all he seemed to care about was building that farmhouse he promised you nearly four years ago. If that wasn't enough, your humble little home was constantly overrun by the screaming munchkins who were on their summer vacation.

Never in your life have you been so deprived.

Syverson was naturally a decent hands-on father: chasing the kids around, making sure they finished their dinner, reminding them to take their bath, and then tucking them to sleep. But, unfortunately, by the time he crawled onto bed, he was so exhausted that he fell asleep before you could even reach a wandering hand to sense the warm muscles of his back.

There you were, lying next to one of the most attractive men in the world and not getting any of it.

It was time to pull out the big guns.

When your best friend first suggested that you'll order the infamous pair of leggings, you were sceptical. Two pregnancies made no difference to Sy; he loved your body as it is, and you wanted to believe that your ass still looked great regardless of what you wore. You had serious doubts about a pair of tights changing anything but still went ahead and ordered a red pair, knowing it was your husband's favourite colour.

One look at the mirror made your jaw drop.

"I'd fuck me," you said and playfully smacked your own rear, marvelling at the sight of how juicy it appeared in those tight, fiery leggings.

Syverson was still running around getting the weekly groceries along with the kids while you stood by the kitchen counter and chopped carrots and fresh leeks for dinner. Being so focused on your labour and the true-crime podcast you've been listening to during preparations, you've already forgotten that you had your unique leggings on.

They were extremely comfortable, after all.

"Woman?" Sy's roar thundered through the house, followed by the squeals of your children as they spilt through the main door.

"In the kitchen!" You called back as you threw the chopped vegetables into the large simmering pot.

Holding two large paper bags of groceries, Sy marched into the kitchen. He opened his mouth to greet you, but the words soon died on his tongue at the sight of your rump looking extra bodacious.

Not realising he was standing by the doorframe wide-eyed and smitten, you crouched down to open the oven.

"Kids, go play with the neighbours!"

His sudden urgent command made you jump with a startle. Bemused, you turned around to stare, realising that his eyes were fixated on your ass. Quickly, you remembered the garment that covered your bottom; while you wanted to chuckle with amusement, you smiled seductively instead and crouched again to check on the oven.