Waking up the Beast (Smut)

Summary: You decide to wake the captain up with a special treat

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Reader

Word count: 869 

Warnings: Smut, oral sex (female giving male), depiction of bodily fluids.

A/N: Not edited or beta'd. I received two asks regarding this, so I said what the hell. Here's a drabble! :D

Feedback, comment, vote. 💖

Waking up the Beast

The Captain would often wake at dawn with the first orange ray of light painting the sky. Much longer before you even managed to blink one eye open. It annoyed you how he'd be fully awake and energetic at 7am when you still wanted to slip into a pleasant dream. But then again, waking up to the scent of fresh coffee and his wet, hot tongue between your thighs wasn't something to complain about.

So when you found him still snoring gently by your side one morning, it felt as if Christmas arrived in July.

Your eyes scanned the beautiful beast. He was so serene, long lashes hovering lightly over solid high-cheekbones and his gorgeous lips only slightly gaped as he breathed gently. Your finger traced the scars on his face, wondering if he remembers where he got each one of them.

Whenever you made love, you would kiss each of them, hoping to take the painful memories away. You did the same now, ever so lightly kissing each ridge that symbolized a battle he survived. Your hand ran down his broad, bare chest, stroking the soft hair that covered his torso.

The Captain was a large grizzly bear, both in looks and behaviour; a burly, guy with a fierce expression and a boiling temper. But not with you, he always made you feel safe, it was if you were loved by a big dangerous predator. It made you feel special.

Syverson shifted lightly, groaning as your mouth and fingers explored his massive body. Iron and stone hid beneath the soft map of his body, toned muscles strung over a solid man, the sinew visibly stretching the further you slid down.

There was an apparent tent underneath the blanket that rested lazily on his groin. Mischievously, you threw the sheet away and uncovered his meaty shaft. Licking your lips, you admired the man's enormous girth, so vast and hefty it was too heavy to stand on its own. You reached your fingers to indulge, running them up and down the length. Your lungs sunk with excitement as you heard those low, reverberating growls coming from his throat.

Succulent and pulsating between slender fingers, it begged to be licked. And taste him you did; slipping your naughty tongue all along the sheer size of his erection. The tip of your tongue welcomed the velvet texture of his organ, outlining every tendon and ridge that decorated the obedient soldier.

Sy's groans deepened, his pelvis bucking with need. Pearly drops of pre-cum glistened on the crown, inviting you to savour on the elixir. You collected every bead and squeezed the mass of his base before wrapping your lips around him.

A delicate hum built in your throat as you had him inside, climbing down through your mouth as you lowered your head and took Syverson further into your hot cavern. Your eyes fluttered-shut, enjoying the sensation of your man stuffing your maw. Wetness pooled between your folds, just from sucking on his cock, and even your nipples tingled with arousal.

It was then when you felt coarse fingers, brushing your hair aside. Shooting your eyes open, the Captain's drowsy, blue stare met yours. A soft smile crisped his face, and one arm was flung lazily behind his head.

You gave back a beaming gaze and began to suck him sensually. Descending onto his towering erection, moaning with every flinch and throb and the way he expanded in your mouth.

Sy kept his hand on your head, his fingers entwined with your hair as he guided your head further down, encouraging you to take him deeper, faster. His hips bucked and loud moans filled your ears as the head of his cock touched the back of your throat. Tears rimmed your eyes, but you relaxed your throat, creating a smooth journey in and out.

With your nails scratching his hairy abs, you pulled in and out with urge, earnestly sucking on his cock. Through vision blurred with tears, you saw the Captain closing his eyes and throwing his head back at your mercies. Raspy and gruff your name spilt from his lips and then he shouted, swelling and flinching between your tightened lips.

He sprouted hot and thick into your mouth, and you savoured on every drop, swallowing and then slipping your tongue out to lick him clean.

"Morning," the Captain panted and groaned, staring at the ceiling with a dreamy grin on his face, "I should sleep in more often."

His arm welcomed you into the nook between his head and his thorax. You fell into his embrace, where you've always belonged. Calm fingers lazily played with the hair on his body.

"Do you want to maybe eat outside today?" you suggested as you shifted up and down on Syverson's chest with every breath he took.

"I think I'll have my breakfast here in bed," he answered and then playfully crushed you between his elbow and kissed the top of your head "I'm in the mood for some peach pie, and you're going to get yours now."

A peal of giggles burst through you as the Captain flipped you and began to kiss down your body.

You didn't leave bed till noon.