Midnight Rituals (SMUT) 🔞

Summary: Domestic romance - Syverson is snooping around while you are doing your midnight skin routine and things turn rather slippery.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Female Reader

Words: 1k

Warning: 18+, Fluff to smut. Minors DNI. Groping, dirty language, sensual touching, vaginal fingering, slight body insecurity.

*I give no permission to copy, translate or repost my work or any parts of it.

Midnight Rituals

Four years of marriage melted into recurring domestic rituals. Every night you would watch the same sitcom, Sy would drink a cup of Irish coffee while you sipped sweetened Chai, then around midnight, he would jump into a quick shower while you took time performing your skincare routine.

Just like every other night, you stood before the mirror, a black robe made out of silk hung loose upon your body, exposing a hint of lacey lingerie. Peering at yourself in the mirror, you twisted open a jar of new coconut oil.

"What you got over there?"

As if summoned, the large Captain appeared behind you. A soft smirk rounded his tanned cheeks while he approached and pressed his chin at the crest of your head.

Unapologetically, his gaze fell on your cleavage, admiring what he declared his.

You smiled in return, massaging the oil into your wrists.

"Coconut oil, it's good for your skin. It lubricates and nourishes it."

"Hmm," Sy hummed in delight and locked his arms around your belly. Both his smile and eyes flared with mischief. "What else is it good lubricating?"

Snorting, you turned in his embrace, though your glee shortly lived as your eyes detected the dust of white hair that decorated his beard. There were more than a few by now, yet still, you could count them, making sure they are all in place and listing all the new ones that appeared.

Your big bear was growing old, and you welcome that change with a maw of joy.

"It's good for beards," you mentioned while dipping two fingers into the creamy oil, "may I?"

Sy nodded at your request, his eyes carefully following your hand as you reached it to his face and began coating his beard.

"Christ, that scent," he sniffed.

"You don't like it?"

Sy scoffed, making a silly face. Gently, slowly, your fingertips combed the oil deeper into the greying nestle, sensing his warm skin. He groaned where your flesh touched his.

"Smells like a strip joint," he provoked and scrunched his nose, "which makes me wonder..." his eyes fell on your cleavage again, alight with dark desire.

"How would you know what a strip joint smells like?!" You frowned, though Syverson had a mind for midnight mischief, ignoring your agitated response.

His thick fingers made the jar look puny as he slid two of them inside, pumping them in and out twice and then pulling them out to glisten in the light.

Your cunt twitched merely from the sight.

'For crying out loud, everything he does!'

Noticing the desperation on your face, he chuckled, his clean hand softly landed on your shoulder, tipping the robe until it spilt from your body and unveiled the set of sexy lingerie.

"Sweet. Is that for me, sugarbutt?"

You opened your mouth to speak, but only a moan left your throat.

Collarbone, sternum, his oily fingers smoothly made a path down the bare part of your chest; warm and solid, they pressed into your flesh, leaving behind a hot trail that made the hairs of your nape bristle.

"Sy... darling..." you mumbled, letting your eyes fall shut at the sweetness of his touch.

"Darlin'," he retorted, coating his other hand in the thick liquid and casually caressing over your clad breast before his hand further glided down your belly.

A small flame of insecurity lit in your mind, only to be extinguished by Syverson's loving touch. Like any other woman, you've always been slightly self-conscious of these parts of you, but even with your eyes shut, you could sense his admiring gaze drinking your half-naked body.

As if reading your mind, he groaned out praises, "I love your body, darlin'. You are so beautiful."

"I love you, Sy." You threw your head back, allowing him to continue his savvy exploration. He was a man on a journey, an adventurer, turning your body into his expedition and the way he embarked through you sent vigorous quakes through your thighs. With his gaze intent on yours, he coiled his digits under the delicate straps of your underwear.

In seconds only, they piled at your feet.

Sharply, you inhaled, your slit twitching, lips tingling at the warmth of his touch drawing dangerously close to the apex of your thighs. Keen of every part of you better than you knew yourself, he mapped a trail to your mound and brushed his damp fingertips from your loins to your core.

"Oh my god..."

You broke, knees wildly shaking as Syverson reached to stroke between your swollen petals. Back and forth, he teased, giving fair treatment to your pearl and drawing back to caress the seams of your dripping slit.

"That's a hot juicy peach you got there, ma'am. Is that for me?" He drawled, eliciting a peal of moans and whimpers to spill from your gaping mouth. Unwitted, you swayed your hips to move into the rhythm of his strokes, desperately trying to evoke more friction, to urge him inside you.

"Sy, I want you..." Your hand snapped onto the edge of the porcelain sink to prevent you from falling, "make me come."

"Yeah, that's right, darlin'," Sy countered back, pressing the entirety of his large palm flat against your cunt while his thumb gyrated around your clit.

"Ride with me, baby. You are so beautiful when you come." Sy groaned at your desperate moans, mimicking and guiding you toward your climax.

Never in your life did you imagine you would harness such pleasure from something so simple. Although you wanted to feel the girth of his meaty cock splitting you asunder, the oxymoronic tenderness of his rough touch was enough to bring you to such heightens of bliss your entire body urgently thrashed.

Adulating your hip in vehement rhythm, you rode his fingers and crashed into the increasing sway of his hand until at least a spectrum of colours washed your veiled sight and in a final cry of pleasure, you imploded into rapture.

Sy watched you intently as you came, as he would always do. His pale sapphires read every quiver and flutter of your lips and lashes, preserving the sight of you in his heart.

"Good girl, such a good, good girl." He uttered before letting your trembling body fall into his welcoming embrace.

Still crying out your pleasure, you rested your cheek upon his broad shoulder, your mind buzzing, swarmed by thoughts of bliss and wonder.

"After..." you tried to speak, "after all these years together, I am still surprised that you still want me..."

Sy gave a soft chuckle while rocking you in his arms, his bearded chin fell to the top of your head before he squeezed you harder.

"Darlin', every night I go to sleep wanting you even more than before."