Knockers (Fluff)

Summary: You found a new way to provoke Captain Syverson.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Reader.

Words: 388

Warning: Fluffy, Suggestive, slapping man titties.

A/N: stuff I write at 2am instead of sleeping. Not beta'd.

Title: Knockers

The red desert sun wasn't even mid-sky, and Sy was already groaning with anguish. He hated the summer and being stranded here in this inferno, it just never seemed to end.

But then there was you, his one and only relief, Captain Syverson's dirty little secret, a newfound reason to live. He loved you for simply coming into his life like the firestorm that you were, even though everything about being in this relationship frightened him.

It was in those little moments early morning in his bedroom where his soul found solace.

Sitting naked with your thighs straddling his bare torso, your fingers ran up and down his furry chest, admiring the essence of virility that laid before your gaze.

Captain Syverson - the beast of Warhorse. His icy eyes peering back, a calm, sated smile crisping his face.

'I could stay like this forever, with her,' he mused when suddenly a loud grunt pushed from his mouth as a harsh smack landed on his right pectoral. The sharp sting made the large muscle flex and visibly jitter.

"Woman, what in the devil's...?!"

Snickering, you shook your head, holding your arm in the air and smacking the other one even harder while tears of joy sprang from your eyes at the sight of Sy's deep scowl.

"Stop that!" he warned you, his hands shooting to grab your fleeting wrists. A short battle ended with him holding you flush against his torso, his large hands stretching your arms above his head.

"I am sorry! I am sorry!" you chuckled next to his chin and inhaled deeply as your chest ached from laughing too hard, "I couldn't help myself, babe, they're just... bigger than mine."

Sy narrowed his eyes and flipped you over, pinning you down on your back. His hands left your wrists in favour of your breast, squeezing them so rough it made you yelp.

"Do it again, and I'll leave bite marks all over them fine tits of yours," he warned and lowered himself to suckle and gently bite on one of your nipples.

Nibbling your lower lip you let out a deep sigh, your hands already slid back down his chest, teasingly kneading into his massive pecs.

"Don't provoke me, Captain..." you mumbled and drew one of your palms back in wicked preparation to strike again.