The Captain and the Maiden (Smut)

Summary: Plain and simple, the Captain is your first.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Reader

Word count: 2.7K

Warnings: Deflowering, sexual intercourse, unprotected sex, cunnilingus.

Title: The Captain and the Maiden

There you are, decorated in white lace, your heart pumping with agitation while the captain stands in front of you, his broad, hairy chest pumping air slowly. He tilts his head like a big, ragged dog.

"You're a wha...."

"Virgin," you answer, rolling your eyes nervously and a little bit vexed. You shouldn't have said anything, you can already see the rushed exchange of thoughts behind his soulful blue eyes.

The bulky man is certainly planning his escape, too afraid to take away your "chastity".

But the right corner of his lips eventually twists into what begins to look like a small smirk, his eyes hungrily observing your body while he flicks his tongue.

"How in the hell does someone like you remain a virgin for so long?"

You shrug, your mind quickly running through a list of failed conquests and the numerous times your heart got broken. "Didn't find the right guy? Didn't have time between college and maintaining a job to pay out my student loans? You pick."

You sigh, ready to feel disappointment when your devoted soldier moves toward you and within seconds the air becomes shallow. His eyes glint darkly and you glimpse at his nether region, noticing the outlines of his engorged organ as it begs to for you.

"This makes me Mr. Right Guy?" he inquires with his pure Texan accent that melts your insides. Taking another step forward, he stands so close that the cups of your bra brush against his hard, naked torso with every breath you take. He leans his head down, forehead bumping against yours while he breathes in your scent.

"It makes you..."

The rest of your sentence is swallowed by his mouth as he pulls you up and conquers you with a succulent kiss. You're not given a chance to resist, to fight back. The captain overpowers you, his tongue setting fire through your mouth and lungs, dancing with yours in a fight for dominance in which he wins with ease.

Large hands seize your waist, lifting you with ease and placing you on the queen-sized bed. He crawls on top of you with menace. Sy is all muscle and fury, smothering you with his weight. His flesh is hot against yours and you're almost embarrassed by your aching instinct to cling to this burly beast. His hands grope your body with zeal, and the only thing that runs through your mind is the same pathetic little prayer that you chant with wanton.

"I ain't no tender man, babygirl." he warns you as he breaks from your lips, his rough beard burning your skin as he trails down your jawline and then your throat. "But what I am is a southern gentleman and I promise I'll treat ya right."

As if possessed, your spine curls and lifts from the mattress to the lingering kisses Syverson trails down your naked skin. He licks at your sternum, his coarse hands skillfully unclasping your bra and discards it before his tongue snakes around your peaked nipple and tease the soft flesh. You want to tell him you don't need any preparation, that you've been waiting for this moment for way too long and you just want him to fuck you already.

But no words manage to form on your lips as Sy's fingers thread through your nipples and he continues to explore the uncharted path of your body attentively.