Bad Girls Don't Get to Play (SMUT) 🔞

Summary: You've been a naughty girl, Private, thirsty for the Captain's attention while he's busy leading the base. Time for you to learn some freakin' respect and patience.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x You

Word count: 1.9K

Warnings: SMUT! Male masturbation, really dirty language, abuse of power, pleasure denial.

Bad Girls Don't Get to Play

"Your bratty attitude has been on my last nerve," his deep southern accent thundered behind you as the both of you walked into the stuffy little room. There was a small shove at the arch of your back, forcing you further inside before the captain shut his office door. You turned to look at him, crooking up one eyebrow, focusing on how his long fingers tinkered with the lock.

Huffing like an angry bull, he walked right past you, his large body bumping into yours with obvious intent. He moved to claim his spot on the worn-out leather sofa, body slumping down so heavily a loud thud filled your ears.

You glanced quietly at the hulking man: legs spread out widely in his seat with his groin bumped forward for display, the outlines of his large cock were prominent, undoubtedly presented like some sinful temptation.

"You're just thirsty for some attention, aren't ya, Private?" he asked with menace on his smooth baritone and in his piercing blue gaze. That look couldn't be mistaken for anything but hot, angry desire. It made a chill run up and down your spine, spreading throughout every nerve.

"I..."

You tried to speak, yet only one word came out, quivering on your tongue like a thin thread snapping with force. You always saw yourself as strong-willed, but this man had some power over you, and it wasn't just the impressive size of his body against your smaller frame and his higher rank. He gave away an enigmatic force that left you burning for him. If he told you to come, you'd come on your knees.

Syverson smoothed his hands over his thighs, drawing more attention to the forbidden delight between his legs. The worst part is that you knew the undisclosed desire that hid behind those camouflage trousers, and how satisfying it was. "You think I'm okay with you touchin' me and flingin' that hot ass of yours, while we're both on duty?" he paused, sucking his pouty lips in and fleshing his tongue over them briefly. "Have no one ever educated you about patience, kitten?"

You frowned at him, clenching your fists tightly until your knuckles turned white. You've always been a hot-blooded woman and the fact that Syverson was the gods' gift to women didn't help either. It was as if your body constantly yearned for his touch, making you frustrated whenever he refused to provide it.

For him, it was all about the army. He was patient, immune to your spells during those long hours of hard work. But when the sun came down and he'd finally have his break, he'd come and claim, plunging all his pent-up frustration inside you until you're searing inside.

You wanted to either slap that smug smirk off of his face or spread your legs and sit on top of it, knowing very well how strong these arms are around your inner thighs.

"You don't pay me any attention at all lately!" You snapped, raising your voice at him which only granted you a dangerous grimace. For a moment, you wondered if you should apologize to your captain. But before you even managed to muster a second thought, Syverson lifted his hand, fingers curling inside to gesture you to come hither.

Not saying a word, you made your way toward him, feeling numb in your legs as if the blood began to drain from them. With just a gaze and a gesture you were already following his rules and it had nothing to do with him being the captain anymore. It's just how Syverson was. Dripping of confidence and power, he made men and women cower at his striking presence.