Home Sweet Home (Fluff and Smut)

Summary: Syverson returns from a long deployment to reunite with his woman.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Female Reader (No description of ethnicity or body type)

Word counts: 1k

Warnings: +18, fluff to smut. Oral sex - female receiving, outdoor vaginal sex, unprotected sex, risky creampie, mention of bodily fluids.

A/N: Not beta'd, was in a slight fluffy mood today. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Home Sweet Home

12 hours, 12 freaking hours - that's how long it takes to journey back from blazing arid terror. Home, a place that is the arms of the beautiful woman he left behind in exchange for the unforgiving desert.

A bargain worthy of nought.

Drumming his fingers upon his thigh, the Captain sits quietly at the backseat of the taxi, adjusting his hat here and there and wondering how long your hair must be by now. His is definitely longer since you've last seen him, a curly nest of golden-brown, the tips burnt days of labouring in the sun.

His beard has lengthened as well, only by a slight, though amid a wilderness of dark frizzle, a dust of silver hair appeared as if out of nowhere.

'That's right, old man, you ain't gettin' any younger,' he muses and steps out of the cab.

'You are older now than what your dad ever been...'

It's not a beautiful day by any means; steel-coloured clouds hunker above the house, casting shadows upon the large man, who stands at the front door holding a large bag and one hand in the pocket of his trousers, toying with a small box between his index and his thumb.

"Darlin'?"

He calls your name once, yet you are nowhere to be seen, so the Captain ventures through the house toward the backyard. Tiny raindrops tapper on the brim of his hat, whilst the wind is frigid on his cheeks - it's not a beautiful day, yet there you are in a white summer dress and sandals, tending the fully grown peach tree Syverson planted aeons ago.

Taking a moment, he lingers upon the spectacle of his woman all shrouded in sheathes of white, the fabric so bright it's almost blinding. This could be forever - you and him.

If only you'll say yes.

The winds blow again, making the skirt of your dress float over your rear and expose a hint of your ample ass. It's been too long. His fingers now squeeze the tiny box in his pocket in a sense of unease, his lungs squeezing air faster than possible and in his groin, a sudden pang of arousal stirs. Quiet as a man trained in combat, he slips the bag off his shoulder and begins to creep near, hopeful that you'll remain preoccupied until the moment he is close enough to seize you in his arms.

As very much anticipated, you shriek with surprise, which only makes the large man chortle, making your fright turn into annoyance the moment you realise it's your Sy. Quickly he turns you and backs you against the bark, his icy glare leaving shards inside your heart.

"Sy!" You utter overwhelmed, your gaze already blurry with tears. News scars crest his tanned face and his beard is sporting new shades of grey but the bitter-sweet look in his eyes hasn't changed a bit. Impassioned, his mouth finds yours in a devouring kiss that is all bristle and chaff, his strong hands squeeze at your hips, leaving bruises for sure before he falls to his knees and makes tatters of your panties.

"Wait!"

"Never," he proclaims, and not holding his breath for one-second dives his face between your thighs.

Leaning against the tree, you squirm your hips into the rhythm of his skilful tongue, your fingers prying into the peeling bark while you ride Sy's scruffy face hard in search of your pleasure. His bearded chin tickles the invigorated skin of your cunt while he fucks you with his mouth and what you fight to hold back for a moment longer bursts from in a violent ecstasy.

Not giving you a moment to climb down from delirium, he jumps back to his feet and lifts you in his arms. Your heart sinks at the click of his belt buckle being undone, briefly making you fret the moment of penetration and when his thick cock splits you open you whine in pain, still you wrap yourself around him, thighs squeezing hard, and let him fuck you right there for all the neighbours to see.

"I'm off the pill," you warn between moans, "oh fuck, oh god, don't stop."

Sy's groans soar through the garden, entwining with a deep rumble of thunder that shatters the sky and cascades you with rain. Feral and hopeless you shove against one another, vigorously colliding until you can't tell where you begin and where Sy ends. Heat spills from between your thighs, the burning tendrils of the fire draw through you again and you come once more, sensing his cock swelling painfully thick between your clenching walls.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!" he gasps and slamming into you one last time, buries himself deep in your heat and grants you with the explosion of his hot, bountiful surge. Starlings sing in the depths of your belly as if you can already feel his seed planted within you.

Down on the ground, ripe peaches have fallen from the tree as a result of your vigorous gyrate; they are riddled with droplets of rain, peering back at you while Sy lowers you down to the ground and sweetly kisses your forehead before tucking his spent cock back in his trousers. Surrounded by the succulent leaves of the peach tree, you take a deeper breath, aware of the guilt and shame that follows with the stupid risk you both just took.

"We made a mess..." Your breath still quivers as you reach to cup your womanhood, sensing the sticky fluid at your aching, pulsating lips.

Sy offers you a faint grin and then without saying another word, falls down to his knees.

"Then we better make it right." He plants a sweet kiss at your pelvic bone and then presses his chin to your belly while staring at you with the eyes of a lost child.

"Darlin'..." he begs, reaching his hand to his pocket to find the little box he guarded for 12 months through fire and lead.

"Will you marry me?"