When he makes her Squirt (SMUT) 🔞

His fingers were knuckles deep inside her, pumping in and out carefully and hitting all the right spots at once. She cried helplessly, panties dangling from her ankle while her ass lay flat on his desk. Pussy on display, just for him.

He loved having her all to himself.

Sy took a woman's pleasure very seriously. He mastered the art of cunnilingus a long time ago, always saying nothing brings him greater joy than hearing a lady ride her orgasm while he is head between her thighs, eating on her delicious hot pie.

With her he was still experiencing and learning all the hidden secrets of her body; what made her come harder, where was the spot that threw her off to oblivion.

She especially liked to be fingered and who was he to ever deny a lady what she wanted most?

"Come on, kitten" he murmured, adding another long finger inside her and curling all four of them while digging deeper inside. "Daddy wants to see you come again" 

Redness took her face, spreading to her neck as she gasped breathlessly. No voice could even conjure in her throat as his callous thumb pressed onto her clit and drew circles onto it simultaneous to his fingers pumping in and out.

"Fuck, Sy!!!" She exclaims and then yelped with overwhelm. A stream of clear liquid squirted from her cunt as she came extremely hard around his fingers.

Much to Syverson's surprise, who managed to dodge it.

Stirring inside her, his smitten expression was now replaced by a cocky grin that painted his face with joy while his girl still rode the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Good girl" he praised her with pride, licking his lips and finally removing his fingers from her clenched slit.

He brought his hand to his mouth and sucked her juices clean before slapping the side of her ass with apperception.

"Do you want me to do that to you again, or do you wanna switch, kitten?"