A Husband's Duty

Summary: It's your wedding day with Sy and the big bull is nervous.

Pairing: Captain Syverson x Reader (no mention of body type or ethnicity)

Words: 840

Warning: 18+, Minors DNI. Mostly fluff, implied smut, very light fingering.

*No permission is given to repost, translate or copy my work or parts of it.*

A Husband's Duty

Anxiety was an odd stranger to Captain Syverson. Forged in the scorching desert sand and iron, the sturdy man could count the times he experienced stress on one hand, and whenever he did feel mildly nervous, he dealt with it in the only way he knew best - punching something.

There was no punching anyone tonight, not even once his stress levels hit new records and a sheen coat of sweat cloaked his ridged brow. Surrounded by all these people, being in the spotlight and seeing you in that dress turned the strongest man you knew into a stammering, panting, head-scratching fool.

War was nothing compared to a wedding. Explicitly speaking - his own.

So Sy did the one thing he hoped would cool his nerve and downed a shot and then another and another, until his bowtie hung loosely around his neck and a great devilish smile slapped across his face.

"There she is!" He chimed, his strong hand wrapping around your waist and hauling you flushed against him.

"Sy!" A squeal left your throat as he squeezed you too tightly, but seeing the golden bliss on his face, you immediately chuckled and offered him the sweetest smile.

"You are my wife, now," he provoked and reached a hand to your nape in order to pull you into a fierce kiss, "I can do what I want."

"Is that so?" You teased and playfully smacked his wandering hand that threatened to grab one of your breasts.

The tunes of the hired band played an old country-rock song while a crowd of people inched closer and circled the two of you. Tipsy as he was, Sy's eyes gleamed with burning mischief, slowly he lowered to his knees, yet not before he pressed his bristly chin against your chest.

Right there, in front of everyone you knew, in front of the camera snapping shots, you allowed Syverson to venture down your body and descend to his knees. A familiar tingle of lust ran shivers through your spine while your gaze followed his movement in silent admiration.

Sy kept his ocean-blue stare upon you, even while his hands slipped below the silky hem of your white dress to touch your body. You had to still a moan as his blazing hands smoothly roamed up your legs, although your shut eyes and the arch in your spine were enough to give it away.

"Woohoo! Big Sy!!!! Big Sy!!!" You heard the audience cheer for your new husband.

Encouraged by the crowd, Sy hiked the dress to your thighs, just enough to find the creamy piece of garter and slip a wandering finger below the strap.

"Hmm..." He lingered, and his eyes grew suddenly severe.

Another peal of shuddering quakes rummaged through your muscles; you recognised that look well; it was the same look he gave you whenever the desire stirred in his cock.

Sy lowered to plant a tender kiss above your knee, allowing one hand to travel further below your dress and feel your rear. Flames licked up your neck and cheeks, and your eyes widened at his with alarm while Sy simply grinned and crooked an eyebrow at the outrageous discovery -

You were completely bare below your dress.

The wicked smirk on his lips stretched further, causing his cheeks to round with joy at the delightful surprise. Discreetly, he drew his fingers to your petals and gathered the dew that formed between them with a tender stroke.

"Naughty kitten," he mouthed, only for you to see. His mouth ghosted over your skin, the fumes nearly driving you insane while at the same time his fingers continued to toy with your entrance. Glossy-eyed, you begged him with nothing but a glare, to which he chuckled and then sank his teeth to bite on the garter and began peeling it off.

The crowd chanted louder, clapping ecstatically at your display of public affection, unaware that while Syverson made a show of removing the belt, his fingers were stroking back and forth between your lips.

You did all you could to stifle any mewls of pleasure. For the first time in ever, you were thankful as Sy finally drew his touch from your hot little cavern. The moment the garter slipped past your ankle, the large man rose to his feet and with a roar of triumph, twisted the flimsy strap of garment around his index finger and threw it to the crowd.

"C'mere, kitten!"

Without any warning, he pulled you toward him once again and with ease flung you into his arms.

"Sy! Be careful!" You chuckled and wrapped your hands around his neck.

Love burnt on the Captain's stare, he heard not the cheers, nor the music that boomed within the room. In fact, he gave no care to anyone but the woman who was in his arms and had no shame and no anxiety as he opened his mouth to speak, "now I can't wait for everyone to fuck off, so I can perform my duties as a husband."