Farmer!Sy

Farmer Sy.

Under the blazing sun of Texas, Logan Syverson labours all day in maintaining his farm and clearly never bothers with his shirt.

Skin drenched with sweat, all muscles and girth, he looks like a golden god while he works the chainsaw over the hard planks of wood.

You started working at the farm just a couple of weeks before summer began, answering an ad online offering a vet position at his ranch. Little did you know that Mr Syverson must be some kind of a Viking warrior descent with marine-blue eyes and a bushy beard.

Seeing his muscles ripples, your chest sinks so deep your lungs threaten to collapse. The air is arid, yet there you are, wetter than the bottom of the Atlantic, daydreaming about these hands gripping at your waist and lifting you up before he throws you on the pile of hay.

His bicep flexes while he smoothes a hand over the plank and you imagine his hand around your neck, holding you down as he rips your underwear off and forces himself inside.

He looks huge by the size of that heavy bulge in his shorts. Hardly able to keep those tree logs together when he sits with you during lunch.

"See something you like, darlin"?"

His question catches you off guard while absentmindedly, you gawk at his groin. With your cheeks burning, you quickly turn around and storm off to your office, too embarrassed to face the consequences.

Though your foot hardly makes it past the door, and you are hauled back and find yourself face to face with the blue-eyed giant. His breath fumes against your face, his hand latched at your wrist while he peers down at you with white-hot desire.

"How 'bout you give me some sugar, lass?