Chapter 1 Mysterious Halloween Killer

Narrator POV:

"Goddammit Freddy! I told you leave Jason alone! How many times do I have to tell you!!!" Y/n side kick Freddy on the face as he flew back crash on the wall. She wrapped the towel around Jason who was soaking wet, he's been bullied by the dream killer who poured a bucket of water on him while drawing and it made him scared from the cold water reminding him about the past from Camp Crystal Lake.

"Ssssh, it's okay Jason. I'm here, I'm here. I'll take care of you." She whispered to him in a comfortable tone hugging him, the camp killer hugged her back crying on the girl's shoulder. Y/n glared at Freddy getting up from the floor and groaning, "Fucking hell, come on it was-" "It's not funny! Pumpkinhead sick him!" The alien pinned him down and then attacked him. Not too long, Freddy is knocked unconscious as Pumpkinhead dragged his body upstairs.

Y/n look back at Jason "I'll go make hot chocolate for you, how does that sound?" He nod his head in agreement. The girl walked toward the kitchen to make hot chocolate, She gave it to Jason as he sipped his drink. He sighed heavily feeling warm liquid in his body from the warm beverage. "Why not we watch cartoon show, how does that sound?" Jason nod. Y/n tune the tv on sit by Jason as they watching cartoon together.

The front door opens then closes, Y/n looks over and sees Hannibal and Kurtis "Hey guys, how was walking around in Las Vegas?" "Doing good, nothing trouble. We're going to the library room if you need us." The doctors walk upstairs. They walk pass by Michael coming downstairs walk toward Jason and Y/n. He sit by the girl bring her to his lap place his chin on her head and wrap his arms around her waist. Y/n was confused but she shrug it off, she didn't know Jason glare at Michael for taking his comfort.

"Oh yeah Michael, tomorrow is Halloween to come, your favorite holiday and remember no killing just have fun trick or treating. Got it?" He nods his head. Suddenly, the TV show changed to breaking news.

"Breaking News! In Warren Valley, Ohio there was a murder. 27 dead bodies were found in their neighborhood house from down town street. No trace from this serial killer but left a message in the bathroom where two men's live there."

The picture show a two headless dead bodies of men's and blood was written on mirror, it read 'Trick or Treat'. Two heads of men hang on the ceiling and their eyes were stabbed by a lollipop stick. Jason, Michael and Y/n were shock seeing the picture. They were confused and surprised whoever this mysterious killer.

"Well shit, that's bad." They turn around see floating Pennywise along with Chucky sitting the clowns head. "Sounds like a new killer to me which I'm looking for a fight." Chucky grin evilly. Y/n sighs "Whoever this new killer is needs to stop, it's bad to cause a bloody scene or trouble. The police are looking for the killer but we gotta meet this new killer to come with us and have a normal life. Can't let the killer do this." Michael and Jason nod their heads agree.

"Seriously? You just want to help the killer who have a fuck life." Y/n glare at Chucky with her zombie-like-eyes. Her glare made the murder doll silent. "Look, all killers from around the world have a bad life but I can't let them do that. They need a new life like a normal and peaceful life." The girl said.

"But how we able to find this killer?" Chucky ask "I can teleport us there, so when we begin?" Pennywise ask "Tomorrow at night, oh and Michael please try not to kill he or she. We had to be nice to them. Okay?" Michael nod his head. "And Chucky you better not bring any weapons with you, same goes for all of you guys. We need this mysterious killer alive and not attack them. Understood?" The male killers nod their heads.

-Next Day in Night-

"Alright, is everybody ready?" The males nod their ready expect one who didn't nod. Y/n look down at Chucky hid his hands behind his back, she raised her eyebrow "Chucky. Put. Them. Away" the doll groan angry throw all sharp weapons away pile them up "All of them." He scoff throw a small chainsaw.

"Honestly Chucky, stop this. No weapons for you in 5 days, I'm hiding them so you won't find them." "What!! You can't-" "Did I stutter?" She growl bare her sharp teeth as her zombie eyes glare at him and held her left hand nails turn very sharp claws.

Chucky went silence see a dark aura around her 'Shit! What kind of killer girl is she?!' He thought. "Now then..." She breath heavily to calm herself "Let's begin, Pennywise shall we?" "Of course my friend." He snap his finger til they disappeared.

-At Warren Valley, Ohio-

"We're here, now we must find the mysterious killer." They walk around the streets passing by the people. The people didn't know they're killers because when they see them they think it's their costume. "Keep your eyes sharp, we gotta find the killer. Don't know where they are but-" "Uh guys" they look down at Chucky "I think I found one." They look up where he's pointing at.

They see a small boy wearing burlap sack with black button for eyes as a mask, orange pajama and held a sharp lollipop that was cover in blood. Front of him are two people, one men and one woman. Their chest were cut open. The boy turn around see the killers. Y/n slowly walk up toward, the boy step back, he's about to turn around but he was pick up by Pennywise who teleport behind him.

"Hey little fella, we just-AH!" The kid stab the clown eye with his sharp lollipop made him drop him. The kid run away "Kid wait! We're one of you!" He stop running look back at Y/n. He slowly walk toward her, she knee down his height level held out her hand as her nails turn sharp. The kid clap his hands in amaze, Y/n smile at him. "What's your name kid?" The boy grab a stick from the ground draw on the dirt. It read 'Sam'.

"Sam, what a lovely name." She said in soft tone "Hey kid, we saw everything on the news what happen yesterday. We we're wondering if you like to join us. There's killers like us who had a bad life but they change having a normal life like kind and normal. A peaceful and normal life to have. What you say Sam? And don't worry you can come back here til next year Halloween." She held out her right hand front of the boy.

He look up to her and back to her hand, he held his small hand out place it on top of her. She stood up full height look at the slashers "It's accepted, he be staying with us." Jason clap his hand excited, Michael clap his hands softly, Pennywise clap his hands while hissing in pain feel his eye sting from the sharp lollipop Sam stab him and Chucky groan clap his hands not excited.