Chapter 11 The Secret

Narrator POV:
"Alright, that's the last box guys, let's take a break." Y/n set down four boxes on living room floor heading to the kitchen to cook. About an hour of cooking Y/n set plates of curry on the kitchen table as the killers rush in chowing their food.

After the killers finish eating Y/n wash the plates place them in dish washer. "Hey Y/n, can you help me with something in the basement." "Sure thing" She follow him behind heading to the basement. Once she inside she see the basement is dusty.

"I know it's dusty but-" "Don't worry doc, I gotcha." Y/n smile at him. They help each other cleaning the basement to get rid of the webs and the dust.  "Alright, I think we finish cleaning." They look around the basement see everything is clean. "By the way why you need this basement?" Y/n ask. "Oh I need this as my own surgery room. You know check up and fix you guys up from your injuries." Kurtis said.

"Now, help me unpack my equipment stuff, I had a lot of them." "Sure thing" Y/n pick up one box that left. She stop moving what she look through open box, she look closer see a photo. She bring it out looking at it. "Hey Y/n what-" Kurtis stop see a photo in her hand. He walk toward her grab the photo off her hand.

"Kurtis, who is that guy by you and when that picture took?" Y/n ask. Kurtis sigh sat down on the floor, Y/n sat down by him "Kurtis... you okay?" She said. Kurtis sigh again and said "The guy by me... he's my friend. His name is Roy, we're friends." Y/n look at the picture of Kurtis Connor wrap his arm around Roy shoulder, they smile together.

"What was he like back then?" She ask. "He's like a brother figure to me. We hang out together, have a good life, and we're in same college. We dream to become a doctor to help people. We dream to go to Asylum together to help everybody's healthy conditions. But suddenly...." Kurtis wipe the tears from his face took a deep breath and continue.

"Roy is gone... There was a news about him. He was kill at the gas station by unknown man." He bring the picture close to his chest started to sob. Y/n hug him giving him comfort. "I'm sorry of your loss friend." She whisper.

"By the way, there's something you should know about. It may sound... shocking but, it's time you know a truth." Y/n titled her head confused. "This is secret between me and your father from our past. But now it's time... after I told you about Roy. He's.... your dad brother, your uncle." Y/n widen her eyes shock.

"W-w-what?" She stood up and Kurtis stood up too. "If he's my uncle... do  you had a proof about him." Kurtis sigh gave her the photo. "Look behind it." She turn it and she wide in shock.

The back read Kurtis Connor and Roy L/n. And above their name said 'Friends Forever'. Y/n collapse on her knees steady her breathing to control it. "W-why my dad had to keep a secret from me? I never met uncle before long time ago since I was a child. W-why my dad kept a secret from me?" Y/n ask.

"Because... after Roy died.... I thought he was dead." " ....What?" Y/n get back on her feet. "Look I thought your uncle died from being killed by unknown man. But I saw him at my house in the night. I was shock seeing him alive. He told me how he's alive. He...."

"Doc please tell me. He's what?" Y/n said. Kurtis took a deep breath and said "He... he has darkness power." "...WHAT?!!! HOW?!" Y/n shout. "He told me he got the power by a woman who took him from the hospital and retrieve him back to life some kind of spell. Your father saw him too at his work place long time so we both keep a secret."

"What! Wait what about we first met each other at the Asylum place?" Y/n question "Your dad is my friend too, he call me before you come to Asylum and told me everything about you about you kill your abusive mother. You see I first met you when you were a child, I visit at your dad work place of bring your child at work day. Then when you turn different I pretend I hadn't met you and same goes for your dad who came to visit at asylum. We had to keep a secret." Kurtis explain.

Y/n feel the tears fall on her cheeks ignore to wipe it off from face. She ignore the footsteps coming downstairs, Kurtis hear it too look over see Y/n father. "Hey Kurtis you down here? Hannibal told me your here with Y/n and-" he stop talking see his daughter form shaking. He rush to her "Y/n! What's wrong? What happen?" He said.

Y/n shakily tube her head to her father and spoke "Dad, is it true I had an uncle? And do you know he's alive?" Her father wide in shock. He look back at Kurtis glare at him "Kurtis, I thought we-" "I know but she must know the truth about her uncle. I know you don't want me to tell her til she full grown up but now it's time she must know the truth. Sorry." The zombie father look back at his daughter.

He sigh and said "Yes... Roy is your uncle. I'm so sorry I had to keep a secret." "Then why you didn't tell me?" Y/n ask still crying. "Because.... Before he left my house who want to see you when you were a baby he told me something which shock me." "What? What is it?" Her father didn't spoke looking down at the floor. "Dad please! What he said to you? Doc did Uncle Roy told you something before he left your house." She look back at Kurtis who look down at the floor.

"Please... I wanna know... what did he told you both before he left?" Y/n beg. Kurtis and the zombie father look each other, they sigh and spoke together "Roy was... chasing by someone who discover his power and plan to steal his power."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

-Somewhere in far and far away forest-

A mysterious cloak figure walk into the wooden cabin take off their cloak reveal a man, he place his cloak on the couch sat down on the chair. He heavily sigh snap his finger as black smoke appeared on his hand and it fade away reveal glass of water.

He chug it down slam the cup of glass on the wooden table after drinking. "So, how was the walk?" He look to the kitchen see the woman lean on kitchen counter dress in fortune teller uniform. "Fine as usual, no one see me. It was a good thing we had to put invisible barrier around our cabin." He sigh.

The woman sit down by him "I know you miss your friend, your brother, and your niece. I know how hard that we live in this cabin for safety from those bad people who try to steal your power." She said. The man snap his finger refill his cup and chug it. He slam it after drinking "I know, once we find the way to get rid of those bastards we can have a normal life." He yawn.

"Yeah, now get some sleep. We had busy day tomorrow." The woman get up from the chair walk into her room. The man sigh head into his bedroom. He flop down on his bed on his back. He pull a necklace from behind his shirt, he stare at the silver locket open it reveal a guy on the right and another guy on the left with a baby in his arms.

'Don't worry you three, I'll come back for you. I miss you Erik, Kurtis, Y/n.' He though close the locket tuck it behind his shirt before he went to slumber.