Chapter 4 Christmas of Horror

Y/n POV:
Today is the day, Christmas. The others help each other setting up the decorations to make it neat and beautiful. Hannibal and Conner and Norman help each other in the kitchen to cook dinner. Pennywise and Pumpkinhead are outside setting up the lights. Jason and Brahms decorate the trees which they put a half, what I mean half is that they put half of Christmas and horror. And some of the others are decorating the living room.

Here I'am hanging the stockings that I made, they're made out of knitting and I learn how to knitting them from the video and book so I made these for my friends. "Alright fellas is that everything?" They nodded their heads. "Guys check this out!" Penny call out from outside, we head outside as he tell us to look behind the house. He pull the cable as they're together, when we look behind the house waiting for the lights to turn on but it didn't.

Penny try again but still nothing. "That's weird I did follow the instructions what it said." I follow the cable leading up, I use my claws climb on top keep on follow the cable. I'm at the very top and I stop see the cable are broke but it look like it's been chew.

"Penny! Pumpkinhead! Come up here please!" I call them as they made it up. "Did one of you chew the cable?" I point at the chew mark cable. They shook they head 'no' and Penny said "It wasn't me, I don't like chewing cable plus same to Pumpkinhead because he doesn't like to chew wires."

"Alright, Penny go to the store with Conner and find some Christmas lights." He nod his head and flew into the house. I grab the Christmas lights climb on Pumpkinhead back as he jump off the roof and the light come down from the roof til we made it on the ground. "Penny and Conner will find new Christmas lights while we find who done this." I show them the chew mark on the cable.

"Y-Y/n" I turn around see Norman "The lights inside the house are shut off, but there's more. Follow me." We follow him taking us the side wall, we we're shock what we saw. The fuse box is messed up and it's looks like they been chew. The wires are out and they are chew the switch button are broken and hang. Whoever did this will had a death wish.

"Ow!" We look over at Freddy hold some kind a fur ball and other rub his head. We took a closer look at the fur ball, it unball itself reveal some kind a small creature had very sharp teeth and red eyes. "Hey I know-SHIT!" The creature bite Freddy's nose as he scream in pain. I pull the small creature from Freddy bring it close to my face. I ignore the others calling me out to stay back, I examining this thing as it stare back at me. About like a minute it hug my neck, the others were jaw drop seeing this.

"I know that thing?" Turn around see Hannibal "It's a Critter, me and Freddy sometimes encounter it about 3 or 4 years ago. It only attack Freddy but not me. And it seems it like you just like me." He explain. "So why it attack Freddy and not me or the others?" I ask "Probably because he call this little guy such bad behavior. Oh right there's more than one." Wait what? How many Critters are there?

The Critter suddenly screech very loud, til multiple of fur ball come from their hiding spot come toward us and reveal Critters. Man there's like 50 or 70 of these! They jump on the others hugging them except Chucky and Freddy becoming a chew toy. I speak one of the Critters asking them are they're the one who destroy the Christmas lights. They nod telling me it's fun to scare people.

I told it's not nice to scare people because it's rude but I tell them I'll bring raw meat for them once they behave good. "So what we gonna do we these shits? We're not-OW!!!" Freddy scream try to get rid one of the Critter off from his nose from chewing. "I think we can keep them,  they look lost and had no place to live, plus look at them they're so cute." I cooed one of the Critter as it purr.

"Hell no! We're not-GET OF OF ME YOU STUPID PIECE OF FUCKERS!!" More Critters bounce on Chucky and Freddy as they keep biting them. I told the others to go back inside the house with the Critters. I ask Hannibal to help me with the fuse box so he did, we help each other fixing the fuse box with new pair of wires and buttons.

After we finish the fuse box good as new we head back inside the house see the others having fun with the Critters. Three Critters roll toward us then jump into my arms purring as they nuzzle into my chin made me laugh.

Narrator POV:
"Hey guys we brought new Christmas lights for-" Pennywise and Conner were shock see the other playing with Critters. Y/n went up to them explain everything to them about the Critters. "Alright, anyway wanna help us fix the Christmas lights?" Y/n agreed help them outside to decorate the house.

After like an hour of decorating Conner bring everyone outside that it's time to turn on the lights. Pennywise pull the cable plug together as the Christmas lights started to glow. The others were 'awe' seeing so many bright colors glow. Hannibal tell them it's dinner time. They all sat on the table drooling at the delectable food on the table. They begin to eat dinner as they happily have a wonderful Christmas Day.

-Next Day-

Y/n groan in her sleep and see Sam sitting on her lap, she chuckle get up from the bed carry Sam in her arms. She look at Lena bed see she not there, she thought she might be downstairs with the others at the living room to open up presents.

She head downstairs with Sam see the others and the Critters are there in the living room opening up presents. "There you are sweetie, come on down and open present." Her zombie father said in happy tone. Y/n walk downstairs sat on the couch place Sam by her watching the others open gifts.

Jason handed the a yellow gift front of her, Y/n grab his present open it pull something out reveal a necklace and on the center came up with a flower. "Thanks Jason, it's beautiful." She smile at him, Jason pat her head sat on the couch with her. Brahms handed the girl a small present, she open it reveal a doll herself "Wow Brahms you made this? Its cute and you did a great job of hard work on this. I'll treasure it." Brahms hug her as she hug back.

The others gave each other gifts til Hannibal and Conner call out it's time for breakfast. They sat on the table having breakfast together. They laugh and talk having a conversation as they enjoy themselves of wonderful Christmas holiday.