Chapter 2 Welcoming the new Slasher

Narrator POV:
The group teleport back home in the living room "Pennywise can you go get the others bring them here please." Y/n say to the clown "Of course!" Pennywise flew upstairs getting the others to tell them about the kid. Once he made it back downstair along with the others they all sit down on the couch.

"So who is this new killer?" "Do you think they had powers?" "I hope it's not a crazy one like Stu and Billy." They talk each other til they stop hearing the girl voice "Now now fellas let's not made our new friend uncomfortable. Meet the new killer who is from Warren Valley, Ohio. Please welcome Sam." The boy peek out his head behind Y/n's leg. The slashers take a close look seeing the boy is shy to come out or speak.

"He is known as Halloween killer because he kill people when they break the rules of Halloween tradition." Y/n told them. Brahms was the first to stand up walk toward the boy, he knee down held out his hand. Sam place his small hand on top of his. They shake each other hands as greetings. "So another shit head join in? Just great, why not throw him away." Y/n glare at Freddy.

"Freddy I will burn your corpse and bury them in deep ground." She growl. "Well this is interesting, a kid who is a killer of Halloween." Kurtis said. "But we had no more room here in this house." "Don't worry Kurtis, I had extra mattress in my bedroom which is under. Come Sam I'll take you to your new room." Sam grab her hand as they walk upstairs.

Y/n POV:
We went into my room as I pull the mattress from under my bed so Sam won't sleep on the couch. I grab blanket and pillow from laundry basket which they're clean place them on the bed "Here you can sleep, so you won't sleep on the couch." I smile at him.

Sudden he hug on my waist clenching my shirt, I sigh softly hug him back pat his head. We let go each other after like a minute. He dug through his sack, he bring out a chocolate bar hand it to me. I accept it pat his head as a thanks. "Let me know you need anything." I smile at him.

We heard the door knock "Y/n, it's me your dad. Hannibal cook dinner for us." "Coming! I be there." I heard his footsteps walk away heading downstairs. We stood up heading downstairs to grab dinner. On the table Hannibal cook are steak, salad, and spaghetti. I place Sam on the chair by me as we grab our food. I got steak and salad I begin eating, I look over at Sam got spaghetti on his plate but he stare at them. I know why, he doesn't want his face to be shown.

I get up from my chair walk toward the kitchen open the cabinet drawer grab pair of scissors. I walk back to the table stand by Sam "Sam, I'm gonna cut your sack to create a mouth so you can eat while still wearing a mask. Okay?" He nod his head. I cut a line of his sack to create a mouth. Once I finish he begin to eat his dinner while wearing his mask so he won't worry about taking it off. I sit back down on my seat continue eating my dinner.

I caught the plate from aiming at Sam, I glare at Freddy who was the one that try to throw food at Sam. "Freddy, don't waste food and don't hurt our new friend. Got it?" I said in dark tone. "Oh please that boy is a piece of-" I grab his neck with my claw hand that I transform it hold him up glaring at him "Shut up, it's rude to treat Sam here. If you ever hurt people in here and that's go for you Chucky." I glare at Chucky cross his arms I look back at Freddy "I'll burn you alive and bury you so you won't come back. Got it?" I let him go land on floor catch his breath.

"Fine" he grumble sit back down his seat grab another plate of his dinner. "Sorry about him, he's a idiot." I whisper to the kid. Sam giggle continue eating. The dinner went well as the others head to their rooms to sleep, I help Hannibal with the dishes. I feel my shirt being tug, I look down see Sam tugging on my shirt. I went down on one knee "What is it Sam?" I ask. He pull something out from behind reveal a scary kid book. It read 'Sleep of Death' and where did he get that? Never mind I'm not gonna ask him about it.

"You want me to read you a bedtime story?" He nod his head. "Go ahead Ms. L/n I'll take care of the dishes here." Hannibal smile at me. I pick up Sam in my arms head upstairs went into Lena and I bedroom. I see Lena is on her phone sitting on her bed, she wave at me with a smile. I smile back at her place Sam on his bed.

I pull the blanket on him sit on my bed open the book begin reading. About 5 minutes of reading Sam past out to his slumber hearing his soft breathing. I pat his head place the book on night stand table as me and Lena went to bed.

Narrator POV:

-Next Morning-

The slashers woke up from their slumber walk out from their bedroom heading downstairs for breakfast. They heard a music coming from the kitchen and smell the scent of pancakes. Once they're downstairs they see Y/n in the kitchen along with Sam and Lena.

They turn around smile at them "Good morning guys, breakfast almost ready. Take a seat please." Lena said. They all took a seat having a conversation waiting for their breakfast. Y/n, Sam, and Lena went toward the others holding tray of pancakes. They gave them their plates as they begin eating.

"We be back guys, me and Sam and Lena are going shopping. We be back later." Y/n and Lena grab their purse from the hanger. "Be careful sweetie! Make sure no one recognizes you two." Her father said. "I will daddy, I promise!" Y/n pick up Sam in her arms as the girls walk out the door.

"Man that kid is lucky having two girl giving him attention." Stu sigh "Yeah, I wish those girls pay attention to-OW!" Billy look over at Pennywise who elbow him on his arm. He held his fork at Y/n father, Billy and Stu look at the zombie father glaring daggers at the boys. They shrunk on their seats try to avoid him from his death stare. "Y/n father is overprotective of his daughter. One talk or touch on his daughter you be his next meal." Pennywise took a bite of his pancake.