Chapter 9 Creature from Upside Down

Y/n POV:
I hit the alarm clock that woke me up stretch my body before heading downstairs to cook breakfast. I grab bacon and eggs from the fridge and waffle and pancake mix from the cabinet started to cook. I heard pair of footsteps coming from upstairs. I turn glance over my shoulder see Michael and Jason.

They came over helping me cook, I thank their help as we cook together. Once we finish cooking we set up the table til the sound of couple footsteps coming down. They sat together enjoying their breakfast but expect one who's not join in. I grab plate of scrambled egg with toast and bacon head toward the couch where Rusty sleeping at.

I shake his sleep form trying to wake him up, he groan sat up "Alright I'm-" "Come on time to eat." I held the plate front of him. I stop his hand that was inch close to the food "Not on the couch, the table. Come on let's eat together." I grab his hand dragging him to the kitchen table. I tell Rusty to sit between Thomas and Hannibal as I sat between my dad and Lena.

After we finish eating breakfast the others are minding their own business as usual. I help my dad and Hannibal cleaning the dishes together. Once we finish cleaning my dad head to the underground medical room to meet Connor because it's time for my dad check up and Hannibal head to the library room.

Today is laundry day so I had to take care the others laundry. I head to the laundry room see few baskets full with dirty laundry started to get these clothes clean. "Hey Y/n" I turn around see Lena with Stu and Billy "We're heading to the store to buy some groceries. Need anything before we go?" Lena said. "No I'm good thanks." They nodded their heads and walk away "Remember don't cause a scene!" I shout out loud to let them know.

I yawn rub my eyes feel them still tired. "Hey Y/-" I grab stranger neck pin them on the wall. My eyes widen in shock see it's Brahms, I quickly let him go breath heavily. "Y/n are you okay?" Brahms look at me with worry look from his eyes through his mask. "S-sorry, I'm so sorry Brahms." I apologize trying to control my breath.

I feel warmth around my body, I look up at Brahms giving me a hug "Shh, relax." He said in soft tone. The way he sway with me made me feel calm. I hug him back "Thanks Brahms" we let each other go from the hug stare each other. "Welp, I gotta do some-" "I'll help you." I smile at him as we did the laundry together.

After a long hour we finish doing the laundry taking a break in the living room from an hour of laundry. Brahms watch tv while I read a book, my ears perk up heard something from the tv. I look up from my book staring at the tv what the news are saying.

"Breaking news! There's five dead people found in the alleyway last night. Police can't find any evidence but all they found it blood stain on the wall that look like a wild animal claws and claw marks, five dead people are headless. Their heads are not found. Don't know what kind an animal that kill five people. The animal control are scouting around to find the wild animal and lock it up."

The picture appear about five headless people are dead in the alleyway. Man what kind an animal that kill people. "What kind an animal do you think that kill them?" Brahms ask. I sigh and said "Don't know but that kind wild animal doesn't bite peoples head's off."

Suddenly we heard loud shrieks coming outside the backyard. We look over see Pumpkinhead and by him is... some kind another alien? What the hell? I open the sliding door letting them in. "Pumpkinhead, who is this?" I ask him.

He introduced another alien call himself Demogorgon. He said he's not around here telling me he's from another world call upside down. "So let me get this straight. You found him from the portal that he live there." Pumpkinhead nod his head. "Where is this portal?" He told me the portal close last night. The portal came from the alleyway where he met Demogorgon last night after killing five people.

"I see, alrighty then." I knee down front Demogorgon. "Hello Demogorgon, my name is Y/n. Tell me why you come here." I ask. Pumpkinhead help him to understand what I said. Pumpkinhead told me for Demogorgon saying he wanna come here and stay for a bit. "Alright, you are welcome to stay here with us for a while." I smile.

"You understand what Pumpkinhead saying?" Brahms ask. "Yeah, I understood what he said. He teach me his language since I met him long time ago where we first met each other." I said. My ears perk up hear footsteps coming from upstairs. I look up at the stairs see Rusty.

"Hey Y/n are my clothes are- HOLY SHIT!" He jump in surprise that he met Demogorgon. "What is that?!" I walk toward to him calming him down. I explain to him about Demogorgon that he be staying with us for a while. "Anyway your laundry will be done in an hour. Brahms can you help me with the laundry so we can put them in the dryer." He agreed as we head upstairs to the laundry room.

Narrator POV:
After Y/n and Brahms take the wet laundry from the washer placing them in the dryer they head downstairs to watch tv waiting for the laundry to be done. Once they head downstairs they're shock see Rusty, Demogorgon and Pumpkinhead sitting together on the couch watching tv. Y/n smile walk up to them.

"I see you three are getting along each other." Rusty nod his head "We warm up each other, it was quick. This devil here kinda nice to me." He point at Demogorgon rubbing his head on Rusty neck and it made Y/n giggle seeing it. Y/n and Brahms sit with them watching tv together.