Chapter 10 Leaving our home

Y/n POV:
I arm wrestle with Billy and Stu. Stu wrestle my left hand and Billy wrestle my right hand. They try to win and cheat but it didn't work because I had power. "Hey Y/n!" I look upstairs see my dad "Can you and Michael go to grocery store. Here's a grocery list." I forced my arms at the boys slam their hands on the table causing them scream in pain.

"Sure thing dad, Michael come on we got shopping to do." Michael get up from the couch that he was sitting. We put on our disguise to not be recognized on people then head out to the grocery store.

We head inside the grocery store and walk around. I look at the shopping list "Let see, okay Michael seems like we need meat, milk, cereal, and-oof!" I feel a bump behind me. "Hey watch where you going!" I turn around meeting the angry woman. Wait a minute, this woman look familiar...oh no... it's the same Karen I met from men clothing store!

"Wait, don't I recognize you somewhere?" I shook my head from her question. "Wait! Now I remember! Your that lady from the clothing store!" I grab Michael hand dragging him with me to get away from this crazy woman. Suddenly she grab my head and pull down, I gasp that she took off my wig.

Karen look at me and she shock "Your... your that crazy girl with the killers from the asylum on the news!" All the people look at us. This is not good! Now that my identity is reveal we're in huge trouble. "We gotta go Michael!" Michael carry me bridal style and rush out the store.

Once we exit the store Michael stop and we're shock see many police. "Y/n L/n! Michael Myers! Both of you are coming with us! If you don't surround we'll draw fire at you!" One of the police yell. I jump off Michael arms transform to my beast form and grow bigger. I stomp all the polices as they run away and trying to shoot me.

I look up hear something see four helicopters and they shooting at me. I use my arm to shield myself and use my other arm slap them away from getting closer. "We gotta go Michael!" I grab him and run to head home. I glance over my shoulder see all the police cars and helicopters chasing us. I stop and slap them away and continue running.

Once we finally home I shrink back to my normal size and head in. "Y/n, what is this?" All the members of killer are in the living room watching tv. I look at the tv see the news showing pictures of me and Michael at the grocery store and video of me running away from the cops.

"Before you say anything I'm very serious, when me and Michael are going grab the stuff from the grocery store crazy Karen us angry and pull my wig off and she scream at us and all the people are there staring at us." I explain quickly. "Oh no, this is bad. Alright everyone listen up pack all your things that you all need and get of here." Dad said and everybody scattered off.

"Dad I'm sorry you see I-" "Hey it's okay, you did your best to run off from that Karen now come on get your stuff. I'm gonna help Rusty with his truck so he can give us a lift to get out of here." I nod my head and head to mine and Lena bedroom. Once we finish packing out stuff we all head downstairs.

"Alright everyone listen up, Rusty will give us a lift. There be enough space for all of us to fit in his truck. Let's go!" We head inside Rusty truck . "Dr. Connor, are we gonna be safe in here once we found a new home to live?" Lena ask. "Don't worry, once we're far away from the cops we'll find a new home to live." He smile all of us before he closing the trailer.

Narrator POV:
"Connor I see the cops are coming this way we gotta go." "Hit it Rusty!" Rusty step on the pedal drove off quickly. The cops follow the truck. Dr.Connor look over see the cops are getting closer. "Shit! They're coming closer! What are-Huh?" Rusty held rifle front of him. "Shoot them." Dr.Connor load the rifle then shoot the police car wheels.

"Guys! I have an idea!" Y/n said. She open the trailer jump out and transform her hands bigger and slam the road with huge shockwave causing the road crack wide open as the police stop. Y/n grab three police cars and throw them at the helicopters as they crash each other into huge explosions.

Y/n jump back in the trailer before closing it "Great work girl!" Lena exclaimed. "Thanks, now let's get going. We gotta find a new home to stay." Y/n sigh sit down by Pennywise. "Yeah, that house of ours was a perfect place to live and now we had to leave and find a new home." He sigh. "Don't worry, we find a new home that's will be safe for us." Hannibal said.

-Next Day-

Rusty stare at the road while Dr. Connor is sleeping. Suddenly a fog appeared out of nowhere, Rusty is confused that there's a fog in middle of nowhere. "What the hell?" He whisper. He turn on his headlights to get a clear view, suddenly a young girl appeared front of the truck. Rusty quickly hit the breaks from hurting the girl.

He get out from the truck "Hey kid! What are you doing here? Where are your parents?" He said. The girl didn't answer, she stare at him with emotionless look. "Hey kid come-" "Alessa?" Rusty jump in surprise Y/n appeared next to him out of nowhere. "What are you doing here?" Y/n ask.

"I saw what happen yesterday. I found a better home you guys be staying, follow me." Alessa said. "Hold on you know her?" Rusty ask Y/n. "She a friend, I'll explain later. Come on, follow her." Rusty and Y/n get inside the truck then follow Alessa behind.

Rusty stop the truck after 1 hour of following Alessa. She standing front of more fog in middle of woods. "Okay so now what?" Rusty question. Alessa lift her hands and clap her hands together as the fogs move away. Rusty and Y/n got out from the truck and they're shock what they are seeing.

"This will be your new home where no one will find you." She held her hands showing huge black mansion. "Alessa... where did you find this?" Y/n ask still shock "Well after you guys left Las Vegas I help you guys to find new home so I found this. Don't worry the inside is clean and there's plenty of food. I use my powers." Alessa answer.

Y/n hug Alessa "Thank you so much, your the best." Alessa hug her back "No problem, well I gotta go. See you next time." Then Alessa disappear. "Well I'll be, you sure had interesting friend like that girl." Rusty tip his hat. "Yeah, come on. Let's wake the others and tell them a good news."