Chapter 3 Almost got caught

Y/n POV:
Me and Lena  and Sam drove to Men clothing shop to buy some new clothes for the others since Freddy and Chucky fight the others and tear their clothes leaving a scratch mark using their blades. Honestly they need to learn some lessons. Plus those two are such pain in the ass.

We made it to the shop, before we go in I help Sam to wear a hat and a jacket pull the hood up covering his face so everybody won't notice he's weird. Then we put our disguises, I put on brown long wig and hat and Lena wore short blond wig, sun hat, jacket and put on some makeup to make herself more human than zombie. We got out the car heading to the men clothing shop.

We walk inside see men employee and said "Hello ladies and young little men can I help you with something?" We told him 'we're good' as we separate to look around, Lena told me she gonna find some shirts and me and Sam are looking some pants, we're gonna find correct size and get some extra clothes for the others. Good thing Hannibal gave us his credit card because he told us he's rich when he's was a therapy back then before he was sent to asylum, he let us barrow his credit card.

About like 35 minutes Sam and I found correct size of pants, we head to the cashier til Lena came up to us had correct shirt size. We line up of the cashier waiting, my ears perk up from behind us. We turn around see black hair lady wear red shirt and white skirt. "Excuse me but do you know where is perfume? I can't find it everywhere of this woman shop." She said.

Did she even read the sign or is she blind? This is man clothing shop. Here they had man clothes, shoes, and cologne. "I'm sorry miss but this is Men clothing shop not Woman clothing shop." Lena told her. The lady scoff at us and ask us again. Wait a minute, don't tell me...we're dealing with a Karen. Shit this is the worse. "How dare you! Your employee and employee should treat customers nicely!"

"Ma'am we're not employee do we look like we're employee." I tell her. "That's it! Where is your manager?! I like to speak with him!" She growl. One of the men came up to us "I'm the manager. What seem to be the problem?" Karen tell some lie stuff to us but another men who might be employee came up to us. "Sir I saw everything, that lady just went up to the girls. They're not employees they're just customers." The manager believe from him call security to kick Karen out the store.

The Karen look at us and escape from the security run toward us. She about to slap Lena but I grab her wrist crush it with my bare hand. She scream in pain slap my cheek with her other hand. I kick her to the stomach cause her skid on the floor as the security grab and kick her out. "Um Y/n... your disguise." Lena point down, look down and I was shock that my wig and hat are there, I quickly grab and put them back on.

"Thanks for the save Y/n." Lena whisper. I smile at her til we finally made it to the cashier. We pay the cashier with credit card, once we're done we exit the store. "Hey!!!" We look ahead and we're shock it's Karen again and heading right toward us.

Narrator POV:
Y/n, Lena, and Sam run away from Karen on the street park hurry to find their car. "Lena you go find the car with Sam I'll take care of Karen!" Y/n handed two bags to Lena and handed Sam to her. "Okay! And promise don't cause more chaos." Lena run off with Sam in separate way to find their car. Y/n keep running as fast as she can to keep Karen away from her.

'Can that bitch leave us alone, why she want to bother us?' Y/n thought. Suddenly her head was hit by some heels, she look over her shoulder "Get back here! I'm not done with you!!" Karen yell holding her purse in her hand ready to hit it on the girl. Y/n use her inhuman speed as she is far away from that crazy woman.

She hid behind the store pant heavily catching ear breath. She heard car honk by her, look over see Lena and Sam in the car "What's up girl, lost that crazy lady?" She nod her head walk into the car and they drove off heading home.

They made it home carrying the bags head inside "We're back and we brought clothes for you guys. It's enough for you guys and I know how Chucky and Freddy are as usual." The slashers gather around them grabbing the bags from them. "Woah sweetie what happen to you? Your clothes had sweat. Is it the heat?" Lena explain to Y/n father about Karen.

The father was shock and he's angry hearing it, he felt his zombie instinct and made him want to eat that crazy lady for trying to hurt his daughter. Y/n try to calm her father down tell him she's fine and no injuries, he sigh and hug her as she hug back. "Glad your alright Ms.L/n" Hannibal said. "Yeah, well I'm be in my room if you need any-"

*SMASH*

"Get back here you little shit!!" Freddy and Chucky came in the living room and they look beaten up. Freddy chasing after the doll. "Chucky started it, he stole Freddy claw glove and ran away then Freddy chase after him. We try to stop them but they dodge us." Pennywise explained. Y/n sigh frustrated walk toward two bastards cracking her knuckles.

"Should we tell them to stop?" Stu said "Nah, let them be it's funny see those two getting beaten up by her." Pennywise grin as the others watch Y/n beat Freddy and Chucky with no mercy.