Chapter 1

-Y/n's Pov-

"Bye,mom,I'm going to Keisuke's place,"I said."Okay,Sweetie,have fun,"she said.

My name is Makato Y/N,I'm 14,I love Baji and I have been a part of Toman before me and Baji started a relationship.

Me and Baji met 3 years ago,he was usually harsh and grumpy but in time that changed when we became closer.

In 9 months we started dating and it's already been 3 years since then and I would say it's been really fun being with Keisuke.

When I was in front of Keisukes apartment I knocked on the door and he opened it letting me inside.

"I missed you,Kei,"I said hugging Keisuke "Me too,even though we've seen each other yesterday,"he said.

"Keisuke,who is at the door,"Mrs Baji said walking towards us."Ah,if it isn't Y/N-San,here to see me or Keisuke?"she asked teasingly.

"Mou,Mrs Baji,I don't like being called that,please call me Y/N,we've known each other for 3 years now and obviously I'm here to see Mrs Baji,"I said while throwing keisuke grin.She just chuckled.

"Hoi,"Keisuke shouted glaring at me and huffing.

"Are you going to have dinner with us,Y/N,"she asked,ignoring him."Mm,sure,"I said with a smile,ignoring him as well.a

"Oh,Y/N,are you willing to meet Chifuyu this week,"Keisuke asked.

"The one who you have been talking about in forever,"I asked.

He nodded in embarrassment."Why now,"I said.

"Just because,"he said."You really are dumb,huh,Keisuke,"I said.

"Shut up,"he said."Well then,I can't wait to meet him,"I said.After that it was silent.

"Hey,Y/N,let's go on a date,"he said suddenly which made my breath hitch.

"O-okay,s-sure,"I said blushing."Even after all these years,your still shy,"he whispered in my ear that sent shudders down my spine.

"Ahem,sorry to interrupt but it's getting pretty late,your mom will get mad,"Mrs Baji said.

Mrs Baji and my mother were very close ever since I introduced them to each other.

I never told my mother that Kei was a delinquent since I was scared she wouldn't let me date him,you see my mother isn't really fond of delinquents.

"Oh,I forgot,I guess I gotta go,thanks for the dinner,Mrs Baji,Bye Kei,Mrs Baji,"I said.

"Wait,I'll walk you home,"Kei said."I'll be fine,Kei,"I said."What boyfriend would I be if I let you go alone,"he said interwining our hands and pulling me to walk beside him.

I sighed but smiled,Kei can get a little to overprotective but that's what I like about him.

"About that date,let's go at 2 pm,okay beautiful,"he said.

I felt heat rise up to my cheeks.I sighed. "Come one let's go,"I said.

                         -Time Skip-

It was a comfortable silence walking home with Kei.We soon arrived in my door step.

"Thank you,Kei,"I said pecking his cheek.

"Look after yourself,okay,"he said.I nodded my head,he soon left out of sight

I closed the door qnd smiled.I can't wait for the date tomorrow.

"I'm home,"I said."Welcome home,"my mom responded.

"How was it at Keisuke's place,"she asked."Fun,"I said.

"That boy is really a good boy,I hope he becomes my son,"she said.I froze and turned to my mother with a tomato face.

"Mom,what are you talking about,"I said blushing and raced to my room.I could hear her chuckle from behind me.

I slammed the door closed.My mothers words kept on repeating in my head.I sighed but smiled.I do hope me and Kei last long.

I layed on my bed with a smile.I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep
_________________________________________
Thank you for reading this book,I hope hope enjoyed this chapter qnd I hope you will continue reading this book.

Bye bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤