Chapter 12

-Y/N's Pov-

I woke up the next day surprisingly early,it's probably be ause of the fight.

I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up and saw an unknown phone number.

I frowned at it and picked it up thinking it could be Draken.

"Hello,"I said."Hey,Y/N-Chin,"Mikey said.Isighed I relief knowing it wasn't a stranger.

"Hey Mikey,how do you have my number,"I asked."Baji gave it to me before he left,"he said.

"I see,"I said."So why are you calling me,"I asked.

"I'm gonna pick you up,Y/N-Chin,"he said.

"When,"I asked."In 2 hours,"he said."Okay,see you by then Mikey,"I saidans hung up.

I frowned.'Its finally the fight,huh.No matter what I'm going to bring back Kei.'

                          -Time Skip-

I sighed nervous about the fight.Someone could die today,if could be anyone in Tomanqnd I wouldn't want that to happen.

I sighed again getting dressed until dressed until hears a motorbike sound.

Guess he's here.I walked out of my door saying goodbye to mom in the process but before I could walk out my mom stopped me.

"Where are you going,Y/N,"my mom said.

"Im going to hang out with my friends," I said.

"The ones that you talked about during dinner last night,"she said.

"Yeah,"I said."I would love to meet them,"she said with sparkly eyes.

"Mom,you can't,"I said."And,why not,"she said frowning.

I quickly thought of an excuse."Mom,we're in a hurry to see movie,"I said.

"Oh,then I shouldn't keep you waiting, go quickly,"she said ushering me out of the house.

She slammed the door behind me while I had dotted eyes.'Never thought she would buy that.'

"Y/N-Chin,"I heard Mikey say.I looked up and saw Mikey smiling while waving.

I noticed that he had no t-shirt  on and had bandages wrapped around his torso,I felt my face turning red.

"Ohayo,Y/N-Chan,"Draken said smiling but I was still in a daze from Mikey's Perfe-I mean Mikey's abs.

"Y/N-Chin.""Y/N-Chan,"they said confused until Draken realised why i was in a daze.

He sighed and grabbed my hand and pulled me to his bike.

"You can ride with me,Y/N-Chan,"he said taking me out my daze.

Then I felt a hand grab my other hand.

"Hah,she's riding with me,isnt that right,Y/N-Chin,"he said pulling me to him.

"Hah,she riding with me right,Y/N-Chan,"Draken said pulling me to him.

"Hah,no way she's riding with me,"Mikey said pulling me to him.

"Hah,you wanna fight,"Draken said pulling me to him.

Right now it was a tug of war and I was it which was really starting to annoy me until I snapped.

"Enough,"I said shouting and pulled away from their grip.

Thr looked at me surprised from the shout.

"Have both of you forgotten that we have a fight to win,"I said.

They stayed quiet."And Mikey,I'll be going with Draken,"I said.

"Why,"he whined."You think I can hold onto you without you having a t-t-shirt on,"I said blushing.

I saw Mikey smirk."Never seen a gig without a t-shirt on,"he whispered huskily in my ear which made me blush.

I felt a hand on my arm and was pulled into Draken's chest.

"Leave her alone,Mikey,we have to go," Draken said.

"Ugh...fine,"Mikey said puffing out his cheeks which was adorable but before I could squeeze his cheeks Draken pulled me onto his bike.

I climbed on qnd hesitated on whether I should put my arms around his waist.

I heard Draken chuckleand grabbed my arms gently and putting them around his waist,I felt myself blush.

"Hold on tight,Y/N-Chan,"he said.I put mu head on his back whole nodding.

I blushed even harder because I could feel his abs.

"L-lets go,"I said blushing.I heard Daken chuckle again.

After that embarrassing moment we left.I sighed in relief that I didn't have to deal with that moment any longer.

'I'm coming Kei just wait a bit longer.'
_________________________________________
I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter.Thanks for reading it

And I hope you guys have an amazing day.

Btw my tests started so its probs gonna take me longer to publish.

Anyways thanks for reading this.

Bye Bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤