Chapter 3

-Y/N's Pov-

It was the day when I was gonna meet chifuyu.I was excited to see Kei's best friend since he told me a lot of good things about him.

The door bell rang and I knew it was Kei,so I opened the door."You ready,"he asked with a goofy grin.

I nodded my head."So where are we gonna meet him,"I asked.

"At the park,"he said."I can't wait to see who befriended my hopeless boyfriend,"I said teasing him.

"Hey,"he shouted.I chuckled at him.

Soon the park was in sight.I saw a man with blond hair with a undercut sitting on a bench.The moment he spotted us he waved.

"Hey,Baji-San,"he said."Chifuyu,this is for girlfriend Y/N,who wanted to meet you badly,"Kei said.

"I thought you were lying,Baji-San," Chifuyu said.Kei groaned."Why does veryone think I'm lying,"Kei said.

"So your Y/N Makato,the one Baji-San talking about a lot,"Chifuyu said.

"Hope he said good things,"I said."Actually-,"before he could say anything Kei covered his mouth.

I raised a eyebrow."Yeah,I said good things about you,"Kei said chuckling nervously.

This seemed to raise my suspicions."Oh did you now,"I said."Yeah,I did,"he said."Let's all go get Peyoung Yakisoba,"Kei said changing the subject.

I sighed and let it go.When I looked over to Chifuyu,you could see the sparkles in his eyes.'He's so cute.'I thought chuckling.

                           -Time Skip-

Keisuke was in the front while me and Chifuyu were hanging back."So how did you and Baji-San meet,"Chifuyu asked.

I smiled at the memory that came to to mind."Well...,"I said trailing off.
_________________________________________
It was a cloudy today.The weather forecast said it was gonna rain,so I quickly went out to buy groceries.

On my way,it started to drizzle.So I quickly jogged but I heard something that made me stop.

I heard "meows" coming from an alleyway.

I decided to check it out when I came across a box with 2 small kittens in it.They looked terrified.

My heart ached for them.I was about to pick them up but a voice stopped me.

"What are you doing to the kittens,"a voice of a man said.I turned around to be met with a boy,he looked about my age,he had long black hair that looked silky and had brown eyes.

"Um...I was about to take the kittens home,"I said intimated by his harsh stare.

"Oh,I thought you were going to harm them,"he said.

"I could never do that,I love cats,I could never harm them,"I said.It was silent after that.

"Um,I'm Makato Y/N,"I said with a smile.

"Baji Keisuke,"he said."Its nice to meet you,Baji-Kun,"I said.He nodded his head.
_________________________________________
"And that's how me and Kei met,"I said with a chuckle."So how did you and Kei meet,"I asked."It was at school...,"

                         -Time Skip-

"Wow,so he took down all of that guys,"I said with stars in my eyes.

"I knew Kei was that strong but not that strong,sometimes I wish he could work on studying rather than getting into fights and why do I only find out about this now,"I said with a sigh.

"He's a hopeless idiot,"I said again.

"Oi!I heard that,"Kei shouted."But even though he is a hopeless idiot I still like him and I will always like him,"I said with a smile.

"S-shut up,"Kei said while stuttering.I could see his ears turn red.I chuckled at him.

"Baji-San,you shouldn't say that to your girlfriend,you should've said 'I like you' back,"Chifuyu said.

"Shut up,Chifuyu or I'll beat you up,"Kei threatened while I chuckled.

Me and Chifuyu spent awhile talking until keisuke showed up with our Peyoung Yakisoba.

"So Chifuyu do you also love Peyoung Yakisoba like Keisuke,"I asked.

"Yea,"Chifuyu said eating his half of Peyoung Yakisoba.

I sighed."You two should really eat something else,eating that everyday isn't good for your health,"I said.

"And there she goes again,"Kei said."Hey,I'm just worried about your guys health,"I said but they ignored me and kept eating their food.

I sighed but smiled."You two are really idiots,"I said which earned a glare from Kei.

I chuckled at his glare.

I looked at the sky with a smile.

'I really wish I could stop time right at this moment,it feels nice,the three of us hanging out together,I want to stay like this forever.'

I sighed with a smile.I know I couldn't do that but I really wish I could.
_________________________________________
Hey guys,hoped you guys liked this chapter

Hope your day was well.Ik doing exams right now,updates will be a little slow but I'll manage

Anways have a great day and thansk for reading

Bye bye,my adorable readers,yes I mean you,noone else,you guys are so adorable

Ja ne~❤