Chapter 5

-Y/N's Pov-

I woke up with Kei's arm wrapped around my waist.I turned qround qnd saw him sleeping.

I smiled.He's so cute.

"Y/N,"he mumbled in his sleep.I smiled.I turned around fully and faced him.

I dug my head into his chest and went back to sleep.

                               -Dream-

I was surrounded by blackness,just floating until there was a flash of light which engulfed me.

I blinked a few times to adjust my sight and to see where I was.

I was in a junk yard filled with cars.People were fighting.I saw Mikey and draken but Kei wasn't there.

I looked around and finally spotted Kei who was tackled by this blond-haired guy.

They started speaking but I couldn't hear what they were saying.Chifuyu was crying but for what.

But then someone with green and yellow hair came form behind Kei and stabbed him.

My eye's widened at the sight.Suddenly the scene changed with Kei stabbing himself.

My hands lifted up to my mouth in shock.Though I could finally hear what they were saying.

"Chifuyu,look after...Y/N for me,make sure to take...good care of...her qnd tell her...Im sorry for breaking up...with her...and tell her...I love her...and that I...wish we could've...grown up together...and have kids...and that...I wish...I could've spent more...time together,"he said with tears streaming down his face with a smile.

"Can you do that for me Chifuyu,"He asked grinning looking up at the sky with longing eyes.

"I will,"Chifuyu said."I wish I could've been with her a little bit longer,Thanks Chifuyu,"Kei said then went limp.

I took a step back shaking my head not believing this.I couldn't.

                       -Dream end-

I woke up with tears streaming down my face and a concerned Kei in front of my face.

"are you okay,"he asked.I nodded slowly.

"Was it a nightmare,"he said.I nodded my head.

His arms wrapped around me pulling me into his chest.

"What was rhe dream about,"he asked softly patting my head.I shook my head.I didn't want to talk about it.

He sighed."Y/N,that was just a nightmare okay,it wasn't real,"he said.

I calmed down a bit bur I couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

"Do you remember what the dream was about,"he said.

"A little,"I said."You'll forget a out it,don't worry,"he said.

"Yoy still wanna sleep,"he said.I nodded my head.

He pulled my into a more tight embrace."Don't worry Y/N,I will always protect you,"he whispered making me fall asleep.

                        -Time Skip-

I woke up with a yawn."Finally awake sleepy head"he said.

"About that nightmare,do you remember anything,"he said.

"Not a thing,"I said trying to remember but it was just blank.

"Seems you forget about it,"he.'No duh'.
He turned to me with a smikr on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him."Kei what are you,," But was was cut off by a kiss.

I widened my eyes but closed them.He started moving his lips against mine.

I started to kiss him back which made Kei smirk into the kiss qnd pulled away.

Keioved hiis lips to my ear."You should be prepared babe,I'm gonna you every chance I get,"he said huskily.

I felt my face heat up instantly at the pet name and his voice.He pulled away and looked at my face chuckling.

"Your so cute,babe,"he said.I looked away from him.

"W-why are you suddenly calling .e that,"I said."Calling you what,"he said moving closer to me.

"You mean babe,cause I like it,"he said whispering."or I could call you Mrs Baji,"he said.I could tell I was a tomato now.

Before I could reply my mom called."Keisuke,Y/N come and eat,"she shouted.

"Coming,"I said.I stood up from the bed with Kei flowing me and we made our way to the kitchen.

          -Time Skip because why not-

"Kei,isn't your mom worried about you,did you even tell her that you're sleeping over,"I said.

Kei froze."Ma's gonna kill me,"he said paling.

"Then go home before your mom kills you,"I said.He quickly put on his shoes.

"Bye babe,bye Makato-San,"he said and ran out like a mad man.

"Oh,Keisuke,is already leaving,"mom said.I nodded my head.

"If he doesn't get back home,Mrs Baji will kill him,"I said.

"I already told her that Keisuke was sleeping over,"she said.

I froze qnd then sighed."Well the  nevermind,"I said."Say,Sweetie,Kei called you "babe" didn't he,"she said.

I felt my cheeks heat up."No he didn't,"I said."Okay,whatever you say,"she said and disappeared into her room.

I sighed and rubbed my face but suddenly unease settled in my chest.

"What nightmare did I have,"I said out loud.

I sighed trying to remember but nothing came to me.

'I just hope tomorrow's gonna be a good day.'
_________________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter,hoped you guys liked it.

I kinda almost cried while writing this chapter.

Take note that this is like a probably months or so when Chifuyu and Y/N met,I don't know why they met,but it's by the Valhalla part now.

I finally finished my exams which means I can update more now.

I hope you guys are doing well.

Bye bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤