Chapter 11

-Y/N's Pov-

With that thought in mind I arrived at home but the I realised something,the Haitani Brothers?!

'Please tell me they left,I'm to tired to deal with them.'

I thought opening the door and walking in.I walked to the kitchen slowly.

I sighed in relief since I heard no talking.

Usually my mom would be chatting their eats off-my mom is a real babbler-
so when I didn't hear any talking I was relieved knowing that I can get some rest-but I still gotta deal with mom's anger.

But my mood didn't last long because when I arrived in the kitchen.They were all sitting their silently.

I froze when their heads turned to me.

'Just when  I thought I could get some sleep.'

My mother glared at me which made me look away from her.

"Makato Y/N,"my mother said making me flinch.

"Yes,mom,"I answered."Where were you and why did you ditch your friends,"she said.

I felt a cold sweat coming from the  dark aura my mom was releasing.

"I had to ask my friend something,it was really urgent,"I said.

"So for that you ditched your friends,I'm disappointed in you,"she said.

"Mom,it was about Keisuke,"I said.

She widened her eyes in surprise."I thought...,"she trailed off.

"It was really important,I'm not mad at him because I know the reason to why he dumped me,makes me want to punch him for being stupid and reckless,"I said.

"And that reason is,"she said."I can't tell you now but I will later,"I said.

She raised an eyebrow in confusion but shrugged it off.

"The food is getting cold,let's eat,"she said.

'Oh,I totally forgot about those dimwits,' I thought with a deadpan face.

I looked at them giving them a "What- Are-You-Still-Doing-Here"look.They shrugged it off and started eating.

I sighed annoyed.I sat down and started eating my food grumpily.

"So when did you guys meet,"my mother said breaking the akward silence.

"I met them when I was on a date with Kei,"I said annoyed at the memory that appeared in my mind.

"Yeah,we became good friends after that,"Rindou surprisingly said.

"We did-,""Yeah,we did,"Ran said.

"I'm glad,Y/N only had Kei,she really insisted on not making other friends saying "Kei is my one and only friend","she said.

I looked away embarrassed."Mom,I do have friends,"I said.She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh,who,"she said."So there's Mikey,Draken,Mitsuya,Hakkai,Peyan, Angry,Smiley and Chifuyu,"I said.

"Angry,Smiley?,"she said."Oh,their twins,their names are Nahoya and Souta Kawata,"I said.

"Isn't that-,"Yeah,the school's council,"I said making up a pathetic excuse while glaring at them.

They sweatdropped."Yeah,the student council of her school,"Ran said faking a smile.

I sighed in relief that he stuck with the programme.

"Anyway its late,you two should get going,"I said.

"Oh,I didn't notice,"Rindou said standing up.

"Lets go brother,we still have to take care of something,"he said.

"Okay,"Ran said standing up.He bowed to my mother.

"Thank you Mrs.Makato for letting us have dinner with you,"he said.

"It was no problem really,"she said.

"We should be going now,see you later Mrs Makato and Y/N,"he said.

Rindou bowed as well.I showed them to the door and let them out.

"Bye,"I said.Ran quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek when my mom wasn't looking and left.

I closed the door and immediately went to my room saying "Night" to my mom and collapsed onto the bed and immediately falling asleep.
_________________________________________
Thanks guys for reading my chapter,I hoped you enjoyed it.

Anyways guys hoped you guys enjoyed the rest of your day and btw I'm doing this in school since I gotta study later.

But anyways thanks for reading again.Lots of love from me.

Bye bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤